Do you buy from CRC?

Sept. 2, 2016, 9:12 a.m.

^ very way wrong. I've been waiting for some (untracked) brake pads and a chainring since the 6th - this might explain things. Sad face.

Sept. 2, 2016, 5:03 p.m.

I am also feeling that pain. My Push parts left Colorado Aug 19th. Have been in Vancouver since the 21st.

Sept. 6, 2016, 3:31 p.m.

NUTSO!!!!!!

Order dispatched from CRC on August 30th rolled in today Sept.6th. Went ParcelForce (due to size) then standard mail. Apparently hit mail/customs on Sept.1st - came today with ZERO fees to pay when collected at the post office. No tax, no customs, no duties, nada.

STILL, however, awaiting the arrival of my order I'd placed on August 19th.

Anyway - so far the batting average is killing it.
DS

"I'm addicted to surfing."

Sept. 6, 2016, 7:10 p.m.

while i am happy for you i can't help but think……fukkkkkkkkkkk, where my shit at?

Sept. 6, 2016, 8:57 p.m.

while i am happy for you i can't help but think……fukkkkkkkkkkk, where my shit at?

I agree man, like I said, I was WAY more expecting to be picking up the order that was dispatched on Aug.19/20th today than I was the order I just put in before the weekend.

I did email CRC to ask them for any intel on that (Aug.19/20) specific order… Something's afoot :swearing:

Sept. 10, 2016, 8:38 a.m.

Since I read alot of this thread, I figure I would contribute my recient purchase from CR:

Ordered a set of Hope Wheels (Pro4 hubs, Enduro Hoops) and they arrived via Parcel Force to Canada and then Canada post to my local depot.
Zero tax or Duty! =) I was fully expecting to pay up for the extra charges because at $576 for the set it was still WAY cheaper then what the LBS could do (sorry bike shops, I have no idea how you can compete)
As a bit of extra info…their wheel packages are very nice. They even come with the extra hub end caps for QR's, 2 Extra spokes and nippes and a roll of rim tape (not tubeless friendly though so still needed to use some Stans tape).

Sept. 10, 2016, 9:05 a.m.

pass the spaghetti my tires and tubes arrived!! sexyness , i love conti tires.

Sept. 10, 2016, 9:42 a.m.

Still awaiting my order from August 19th. If not this week - it's "lost mail claim" with CRC.

As mentioned, my last order came in 6 days and that included a 3 day labor day long weekend.

Dafuq!?!?!?!?

RIDE ON GENTS!!!! :rave:

Sept. 10, 2016, 9:57 a.m.

3 tires and a neckbrace. Took 9 working days. ParcelForce was the carrier. No duties, taxes, or postal pickup fees.

Sept. 10, 2016, 10:06 a.m.

3 tires and a neckbrace. Took 9 working days. ParcelForce was the carrier. No duties, taxes, or postal pickup fees.

Gotta love the speed and the free. Fast and free :fruit:

Le Sanch

Sept. 12, 2016, 8:59 p.m.

pass the spaghetti my tires and tubes arrived!! sexyness , i love conti tires.

Duke, how many biz days did you have to wait for your Contis and stuff??

Sept. 13, 2016, 6:54 a.m.

on the second try for my tubes and tires it was shipped sept 01 arrived sept 09.. that is pretty good actually. i had originally ordered aug 12. so not so great in that regard.

pb has a write up on crc today. haha i thought they were in england.

Sept. 13, 2016, 8:45 a.m.

on the second try for my tubes and tires it was shipped sept 01 arrived sept 09.. that is pretty good actually. i had originally ordered aug 12. so not so great in that regard.

pb has a write up on crc today. haha i thought they were in england.

Belfast, no??

So - judging from your post, you went with the "lost mail" form and they re-sent your goods? I'm going to have to go this route…. First time ever. So it goes. My other order was just placed 2 days ago and is already en route to Canada. And so far, 6 orders this summer, only one was subject to Zed and The Gimp. Not bad.

Sept. 13, 2016, 9:43 a.m.

So I got a response:

_With reference to the incorrect item you received on order�xxxx-xxxxxx

We�have created a replacement order�yyyy-yyyyyy�which is being processed and will be dispatched soon.�Please be aware that this replacement order will not appear on your online account.� As the item is such a low value please keep it with our compliments.

I hope this sorts the problem for you._

How nice of them to actually fill my order and then make it sound like they are doing me a favour. 88 cable ends that could easily fit in an envelope…

I once ordered replacement clasps for a Leatt neck brace from CRC. They were delivered but the incorrect/incompatible model. Contacted them, same deal, low value, don't send back. Sent another pair. Same thing, wrong model. Turns out the model as advertised was assigned an incorrect SKU and they didn't stock the model I needed.

Sept. 13, 2016, 9:58 a.m.

yea i filled out the lost item form …