Do you buy from CRC?

Aug. 19, 2016, 3:24 p.m.

you see if i could track it like santa on xmas eve then the excitement would be building…

They'll be here very soon… And you can do all those dirty little things you've been fantasizing about doing to them as soon as they arrive. There's a lot of pent up angst and lust here, Unc… Let it out when the time is right.

Make them whimper.

"I'm addicted to surfing."

Aug. 22, 2016, 6:41 p.m.

Placed an order for some knee pads and brake parts. Total order $160. Ordered Aug. 7, shipped Aug. 8, arrived today Aug.22. I have to pick it up at the mail outlet but the slip says there's a $17.97 fee.

Aug. 22, 2016, 6:46 p.m.

Placed an order for some knee pads and brake parts. Total order $160. Ordered Aug. 7, shipped Aug. 8, arrived today Aug.22. I have to pick it up at the mail outlet but the slip says there's a $17.97 fee.

$9.95 for Canada Post handling fee. 8$ in GST. Win!

Aug. 24, 2016, 3:50 p.m.

Yo UNC!!!!!!!! Did the hoops come yet?!?!?!?!?

Aug. 24, 2016, 6:33 p.m.

checked yday,i didn't check today, but 11 days from order is tomo i thinkn..

Aug. 24, 2016, 8:50 p.m.

checked yday,i didn't check today, but 11 days from order is tomo i thinkn..

11 days from dispatch has been my lucky number for last 2 orders.
I'm rooting for ya man!!

Let us know :rave:

Aug. 24, 2016, 9:53 p.m.

lol, thnx!

Aug. 24, 2016, 11:24 p.m.

My order of TLD shorts came in on Monday. 11 business days and I had to pay $17 in fees. Again, happily paid, and will continue to in order to get the killer deals.

Aug. 26, 2016, 6:07 a.m.

still nuthn, this all started as i was gettn flats on my old worn out tire and i looked up new tires and then i ordered a set of wheels. they still aren't here and this is cutting into my TDF training…

11 business days…. I'm thinkn monday tues now..

Aug. 26, 2016, 7:06 a.m.

I just bought an 11 speed XT drivetrain from Evans Cycles in the UK for much less than my dealer cost. And It was in my hands 4 days later.

However, there was duty on it as it was shipped via DHL. I'm ok with it as the final price is still much less expensive than what I could get it from a Canadian distributor.

Aug. 26, 2016, 8:27 a.m.

I just bought an 11 speed XT drivetrain from Evans Cycles in the UK for much less than my dealer cost. And It was in my hands 4 days later.

However, there was duty on it as it was shipped via DHL. I'm ok with it as the final price is still much less expensive than what I could get it from a Canadian distributor.

There should not have been duty. Bike parts (for the most part) are not subject to duty. Im assuming you paid the random DHL brokerage charge?
If you were in fact charged duty, you can claim it back using the customs form that should be on the package you received.

Aug. 26, 2016, 10:10 a.m.

still nuthn, this all started as i was gettn flats on my old worn out tire and i looked up new tires and then i ordered a set of wheels. they still aren't here and this is cutting into my TDF training…

11 business days…. I'm thinkn monday tues now..

:mad:

Aug. 29, 2016, 8:06 a.m.

insult to injury is piling up… on friday CRC sent me an email asking me to review the product.. it hasn't arrived yet tho, so that is what i put in my review. today they email me again saying my review was no good and please redo review..

this all started as when i didn't have a spare tube on a rd ride 3 wks back. fingers crossed they arrive today or tomo..:)

Aug. 29, 2016, 9:51 a.m.

insult to injury is piling up… on friday CRC sent me an email asking me to review the product.. it hasn't arrived yet tho, so that is what i put in my review. today they email me again saying my review was no good and please redo review..

this all started as when i didn't have a spare tube on a rd ride 3 wks back. fingers crossed they arrive today or tomo..:)

That's actually happened to me almost every time - the review request shows up before the product. Okay, so, where are you located?? It's gotta be today man - unless the hoops did indeed fall victim to Zed and the Gimp, in which case, it's usually held up for 3 days as they dry-hump your goods and shout sexual degradations at the packaging before wiping their slobber covered chins only to place a customs checklist invoice in the box.

It'll be okay. Sometimes ignorance truly is bliss.

Aug. 29, 2016, 9:58 a.m.

Did it ship via Canada Post or courier? I'm waiting on a DHL package that should've arrived eleven days ago. It's last update is "Forwarded for Delivery"
My previous DHL delivery I was told the driver for our area quit so that could have something to do with it. Ignore all that if it was shipped via Royal Mail/Canada Post.

Why slag free swag?:rolleyes:

ummm, as your doctor i recommend against riding with a scaphoid fracture.