Do you buy from CRC?

July 17, 2019, 11:09 a.m.

Even if Dunbar has something in stock I’ve been able to get a part online faster. If it’s not on the shop floor, it seems there’s a ~50% they can locate it for you.

I now prefer to just wait until I’m in whistler, go to Evolution, and bring enough stuff to install in the parking lot if I can’t order something to Canada.

July 18, 2019, 11:33 a.m.

That's been my experience with Dunbar in the past ("ordering" it from LTP and then it never showing up, never calling me to tell me that, or it does show up a month later but never calling me to tell me it has arrived) but they have a new CMS/POS system and were actually able to get me an e13 part from LTP in Ontario in a week and called me when it showed up -- faster/cheaper than it would've been to order online so props to them on that. I do like all the support they give for DH racing and the fact they stock DH bikes in the store so I try to buy random stuff from them when I need it, gloves, sealant etc.

The Fox 36 spacer issue is actually Fox Canada, they emailed me back to say it's at least a month before another order comes in so it will be very hard to find them locally.

Last edited by: grambo on July 18, 2019, 11:34 a.m., edited 1 time in total.