Do you buy from CRC?

Aug. 29, 2016, 12:28 p.m.

well apparently can post stopped by my place and tried to drop off my package. they want $35 duty so there you go. should be in my hands by the end of the day with any luck..:)

Aug. 29, 2016, 1:03 p.m.

well apparently can post stopped by my place and tried to drop off my package. they want $35 duty so there you go. should be in my hands by the end of the day with any luck..:)

Oh goodie :D

"I'm addicted to surfing."

Aug. 29, 2016, 4:06 p.m.

only the wheel set arrived. they looks real niceeeee… no tubes or tires tho…

Aug. 29, 2016, 5:26 p.m.

only the wheel set arrived. they looks real niceeeee… no tubes or tires tho…

Wait, did you order all of this stuff together in one order?? Cuz if so, that's just fkn weird. Should all show up in one box from CRC.

RUB THEM HOOPS!!!!!!!! LICK THEM…. :rave:

Aug. 29, 2016, 5:50 p.m.

Wait, did you order all of this stuff together in one order?? Cuz if so, that's just fkn weird. Should all show up in one box from CRC.

RUB THEM HOOPS!!!!!!!! LICK THEM…. :rave:

yea its like a package deal..http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/ca/en/shimano-ultegra-6800-wheelset-tyre-tube-bundle/rp-prod149157

i sent them an email. hopefully they will sort it out quickly.. bummed tho as i was going to get some nite km's in. i refuse to put a tube in that old tire.. i replaced the rear already but this is the original front tire on that bike and thin as fuck.

Aug. 31, 2016, 5:26 a.m.

so still nada on my tires and tubes. i live chatted w scott in england right now. when it is 5 am here it is 1 pm there. he like lives in the future man.

at any rate he says my tubes and tires were sent separate and will still arrive. but in the meantime they have me filling out a lost in post form. which i have done., it requires a digital signature. I typed in my name and sent it back to them. For you tech savvy guys Im wondering , how do people do the digital signatures for this sort of thing?

i am licking and rubbing hoops a fair bit. they are pretty damn sexy .

Aug. 31, 2016, 9:38 a.m.

Get a digital certificate from VeriSign… ;-)

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Aug. 31, 2016, 9:51 a.m.

Pretty sure I made a digital signature on my MB Pro touch pad.

I should say that I taped my DH wheel with Stan's tape at the LBS for exchange of homemade baked goods.

Why slag free swag?:rolleyes:

ummm, as your doctor i recommend against riding with a scaphoid fracture.

Aug. 31, 2016, 9:31 p.m.

they already sent me out some new stuff . clearly the lords of lbs are unhappy.

Aug. 31, 2016, 10:35 p.m.

they already sent me out some new stuff . clearly the lords of lbs are unhappy.

Least the licking is still available.

My last order is 2 days late tomorrow. Might just be a bunch of disgruntled uncertain non-committal postal workers too. I wasn't aware we were that close to a strike yesterday.

Anyway - put another order in last night, couldn't resist the 60%+ summer sale they had going on. Double checked with LBS, I'm good for 40% less at least - BEFORE tax. So if this one slips past Zed and the Gimp, likely 45%-50% done right.

Glad CRC is getting you sorted Unc… Hang in there.

And PUNKY, were the homebaked goods laden with some special BC greenery?? Just asking, just asking :idea:

Le Sanch

Aug. 31, 2016, 10:38 p.m.

im thinkn those were straight up moms cookies…

Aug. 31, 2016, 10:39 p.m.

which is still a pretty good way to go..

im def not worried about the order. i mean i have the wheels here and they are super nice. their email and live chat support has been deadly. I'm not a huge consumer and wont likely start buying all my stuff that way. it was good to break in the new credit card.

Aug. 31, 2016, 10:58 p.m.

which is still a pretty good way to go..

im def not worried about the order. i mean i have the wheels here and they are super nice. their email and live chat support has been deadly. I'm not a huge consumer and wont likely start buying all my stuff that way. it was good to break in the new credit card.

Ya, I was just kidding, I don't touch dee herb or zee bottle, so I'm always just razzin' for the sake of razzin'…

And ya, CRC customer service is tits.

Have a good night Gentry!

Sept. 1, 2016, 5:04 p.m.

FYI I am currently waiting on a package (not from CRC or anyone else mentioned in this thread) from the states coming via USPS/Canada Post. It has been sat in customs for two weeks. Canada Post tell me that the YVR customs office is currently ~30 days backed up, and to sit tight. Frustrating…

Sept. 1, 2016, 9:20 p.m.

FYI I am currently waiting on a package (not from CRC or anyone else mentioned in this thread) from the states coming via USPS/Canada Post. It has been sat in customs for two weeks. Canada Post tell me that the YVR customs office is currently ~30 days backed up, and to sit tight. Frustrating…

THIRTY DAYS!?!?!??!
That's just wrong… Way wrong.