Deemax Decals

Feb. 6, 2009, 6:37 a.m.

Does anyone know where i can get hold of them? If its a US/ Canadian shop i need them to be able to ship to the UK, where im at :rolleyes:

Ive emailed mavic and theyre yet to reply, i fear they will be pricey from them as well (if they even do them!)

Ive just bought a really nice set built onto hadley hubs but the decals on the rear rim are dog eared and hanging off basically!

I would just like some replacement ones to make them nice and spangly again!

Any help is awesome

Cheers

Yeah, deep penetration is pretty key. Unfortunately it can be hard to achieve, lubrication can definitely help in some cases.

Feb. 6, 2009, 6:40 a.m.

if it's going to run you 20$ +, just get custom decals made,
perhaps world cup stripes, but i've never heard any dealers selling rim decals, so if mavic doesn't answer, you're probably out of luck.

Feb. 6, 2009, 7:03 a.m.

They are just stickers. I say take them off and be done with it.

Feb. 6, 2009, 7:07 a.m.

They are just stickers. I say take them off and be done with it.

Would look funny with the rear stickerless. And im begrudged to take off the front ones as theyre mint.

Also the back rim is a little scuffed, the decals would detract from it.

The reason i want them looking spangly is that im possibly going to have to sell the bike. So i want it looking as good as possible.

J-Kwon, id probably be ok with paying up to and around $20 for them, as here in the UK, it would be a heck of alot to get decals made. The custom sticker set i got for the bike when i had it resprayed (Different font, my name all over the headtube looks awesome) was in the region of 55 quid. so id probably be looking at that for 6 customised rim decals.

Yeah, deep penetration is pretty key. Unfortunately it can be hard to achieve, lubrication can definitely help in some cases.

Feb. 6, 2009, 7:13 a.m.

The reason i want them looking spangly is that im possibly going to have to sell the bike. So i want it looking as good as possible.

(Different font, my name all over the headtube looks awesome) .

I don't think the Dee Max decals are going to be the limiting factor in you selling this bike.

But best of luck to you, I understand the desire to keep things looking pretty.

Feb. 6, 2009, 7:15 a.m.

I don't think the Dee Max decals are going to be the limiting factor in you selling this bike.

But best of luck to you, I understand the desire to keep things looking pretty.

I have a set of stock decals that are going on if i do have to sell it.

Thinking ahead like yourself.