Custom Outerwear, Made in Vancouver

March 17, 2021, 10:28 a.m.

For those of you a little outside the normal size distribution or maybe who find themselves between sizes and wonder how there isn't even just a single company that offers custom-sized outerwear. Guess what? Now there is. And they're here in Vancouver doing their custom one-off production right here.

Looks like The Minimalist in either material would make a great winter riding jacket.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/made-custom-made-to-measure-shell-jacket/x/1793237#/

There's nothing better than an Orangina after cheating death with Digger.

April 8, 2021, 12:04 a.m.

Is anyone ordering this? I saw Craw asking questions in the Indigogo site. 

Thinking about a Polartec Anorak for the Mtn bike. 

The Sympatex material they’re using is what TOBE uses for their sledding outerwear FYI.

April 8, 2021, 9:20 a.m.

I ordered the minimalist jacket without a hood. I need a new winter riding jacket but also a new jacket to ski in and surprisingly I have not been able to find a single company that makes custom seam sealed jackets. I figure I'll dip my toe with the minimalist jacket and if that goes well I'll get the Maximalist jacket as well as the new bib pant they said they'll be offering in the fall. When I look around the ski hill it's amazing how many people are willing to spend $700+ on high end goretex jackets that fits poorly. For that kind of money I expect perfection. 

It's time there was at least one custom option and these guys have exceeded their Indiegogo goal. They're local and they have the design and manufacturing experience to pull this off.

Last edited by: craw on April 8, 2021, 9:22 a.m., edited 1 time in total.