cove std vs knolly v-tach, need help for choose a frame

Nov. 12, 2007, 8:33 p.m.

i think the two bikes are so head to head it has to come down to enie meanie minie moe

Nov. 12, 2007, 9:52 p.m.

The world would be full of arse holes like you if it weren't for dicks like me. Get bent you pillow biting retard!!!!

that kind of comment has no place here - go back to pinkbike :rolleyes:

Nov. 12, 2007, 10:03 p.m.

better have gotten a knollyyyy!!!

- bike sexual

Nov. 12, 2007, 10:11 p.m.

I'd be interested if fredok tried out both bikes, and if so, what he thought of the two.

There doesn't seem to be much (or any) information on comparisons - just the typical "get brand X because I say so".

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Nov. 12, 2007, 10:29 p.m.

I'd like to know how this comment has any bearing on the topic. It seems kinda pointless, I mean the guy was just asking people's opinions on the 2 different frames. Then you feel it necessary to say if you got something to say you better tell people your life story so they understand you may have an opinion different from the norm. Go into a bike shop and I'm sure you are gonna get people biased toward one company or another. Do you ask them what their current situation is and who they are affiliated with? Be realistic!
BTW fredok which frame did you choose in the end?

Tobius - do you work for Cove?

Nov. 12, 2007, 10:43 p.m.

:shhh:

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Nov. 12, 2007, 11:06 p.m.

Maybe having those affiliated with companies post it in their sigs would be a good idea. Lets us get an idea of what company is going to most helpful down the road.

Nov. 12, 2007, 11:07 p.m.

:shhh:

What about getting this (in the beginning) interesting thread back on track?

Did the first poster try both bikes? And which one did he choose?

bik3man,

Cruising at the speed of life

Nov. 13, 2007, 2:43 a.m.

Does anyone really care what he picked because after all this BS I don't think he really cares either.

Nov. 13, 2007, 5:32 a.m.

Does anyone really care what he picked because after all this BS I don't think he really cares either.

Well, at least it would be interesting to hear what he based his decision upon: internet BS, rumors, the flip of a coin, or real life hands on experience.

bik3man,

Cruising at the speed of life

Nov. 13, 2007, 7:48 a.m.

wow, i wonder if Tobius has any affiliation with COVE ? :rolleyes:

Nov. 13, 2007, 8:51 a.m.

Sorry - my post was not implied to any particular "NSMB poster", just a general comment that often people post without others knowing what their situation is. MTBR had this issue where several sponsored riders started doing "on-line reviews" of product. The problem is that they were sponsored riders, so their opinions could hardly be said to be un-biased.

We have lots of loyal customers and it's great because they really promote our products. Other brands have that as well - Turner probably being the prime example. THAT I think is great - often the manufacturers don't even have to step into the discussion.

Cheers!

Noel

Damn Noel now I want a knolly.

Nov. 13, 2007, 2:30 p.m.

No, I do not work for Cove. I just did the research before buying a bike. I went to the SOURCE and got as much info as possible before laying down my cash. Don't hate because I don't see the relevance in what someone does for a living as a poster on these forums. Nor do I feel it necessary to divulge the info if I were an affiliated rider, unless I was specifically promoting one vs the other. Those comments made by ind. insiders are biased and should all be taken with a grain of salt. The comments I did make were in reference to the uneducauted, knuckle dragging mouth breathers on this thread who give inaccurate info. Since I have posted on this thread I have been refered to as the Cove NSMB Troll Bot, been called a dick and told to go back to Pink Bike. WTF??!!

Nov. 13, 2007, 2:33 p.m.

been called a dick and told to go back to Pink Bike

Both of these still stand. Get movin'.

Nov. 13, 2007, 3:29 p.m.

^Stands up and claps.

My kudos go out to you Noel for standing by your product without coming on here and "Selling" it. I think most people know your quality speaks for itself. However, your posts will seriously influence my decision next time my wife lets me buy a bike…probably never.