cove peeler

July 9, 2003, 12:10 a.m.

my friend was wondering how a cove peeler would work for freeriding, he does medium sized stuff and weighs around 185 pounds.he would probably be running a dh fork like the shiver.:P

July 9, 2003, 12:15 a.m.

perfect !

that is the perfect setup, a shiver

PM switch and ask him
or infamous

they both freeride on them

July 9, 2003, 12:20 a.m.

Peeler is sweet. I'm pretty heavy, and it feels like butter landing on that frame. The 5th makes a huge difference.

Oh, and if you get a Shiver, paint the stanchions… :D

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

July 9, 2003, 12:33 a.m.

I got to ride corys peeler all day..if i had the money i would get it..i ride it in BITS and gotta tel ya the bikes not meant for flying but with getting a llittle used to it can be taught to fly!

Andrew Cho

GT Bikes
http://www.gtbicycles.com

July 9, 2003, 12:54 a.m.

Originally posted by Scarface
I got to ride corys peeler all day..if i had the money i would get it..i ride it in BITS and gotta tel ya the bikes not meant for flying but with getting a llittle used to it can be taught to fly!

It seems like it's really hard to get the rear wheel off the ground. But it does stick to trails very well. The bump absorbtion is much better than I expected.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells