Costco merino

Nov. 3, 2014, 7 p.m.

I recently bought one of these shirts from Mark's, paid close to $50 all in, but oh em gee its so good. I have been riding with it in sub 10 degree weather and its kept me toasty. Stays warm even when you sweat. Plus, it fits snug but doesn't look like a skinsuit.

http://www.marks.com/shop/en/marks-marksdefaultsalescatalog/mens/thermal-underwear/driweat-thermal-top-29504

I also picked up one of those merino blend half zips from Crapco. Its okay, but not great. Worth the sub $20 though.

is that one double layered with the inner layer perforated with holes ?? if so i had something similar years back and it worked really well

#northsidetrailbuilders

Nov. 5, 2014, 1:35 a.m.

I recently bought one of these shirts from Mark's, paid close to $50 all in, but oh em gee its so good. I have been riding with it in sub 10 degree weather and its kept me toasty. Stays warm even when you sweat. Plus, it fits snug but doesn't look like a skinsuit.

http://www.marks.com/shop/en/marks-marksdefaultsalescatalog/mens/thermal-underwear/driweat-thermal-top-29504

I also picked up one of those merino blend half zips from Crapco. Its okay, but not great. Worth the sub $20 though.

The merino blend zips are only 11% merino. The crew neck True North are full merino, warmer [HTML_REMOVED] better value.

Nov. 5, 2014, 9:24 p.m.

i looked into these today, as a co-worker was making an after-work costco run

apparently the socks everyone loved so much last year have been replaced by thinner, lower quality stuff this year, and fit small: one guy with size 10.5 complained that the L was too tight, and that's as big as they come

Not in poco. Whole skid of the good thick socks tonight.

Nov. 6, 2014, 4:16 a.m.

Merino can last longer if it isn't dried in a machine.

Nov. 6, 2014, 8:21 a.m.

Merino can last longer if it isn't dried in a machine.

Exactly - dyers are bad for all fabrics but esp wool and similar weaker fabrics. Nice thing too is you can avoid washing them and just dry them out a few times to lengthen their life - 'cause they don't smell (although they become like cardboard:)

So does Costco also have 100% marino wool long johns??? I wear these out near the ankle cuffs from my ski boots rubbing on them on tours. I've bought a few that MEC had on discount but always looking for more. The shirts I wear for skiing and biking (winter). And yes they always get small bite holes in them.

Nov. 9, 2014, 4:15 p.m.

grabbed a couple pairs of their Driwear underwear , tried a pair today on my ride , very happy with the results . they do feel wet too the touch but they keep your junk warm . the store in Poco by Walmart has them buy 1 pair get the 2nd pair for free .

#northsidetrailbuilders

Nov. 9, 2014, 6:09 p.m.

Not in poco. Whole skid of the good thick socks tonight.

nigawut! has in xl?

"Nobody really gives a shit that you don't like the thing that you have no firsthand experience with." Dave

Nov. 9, 2014, 7:28 p.m.

grabbed a couple pairs of their Driwear underwear , tried a pair today on my ride , very happy with the results . they do feel wet too the touch but they keep your junk warm . the store in Poco by Walmart has them buy 1 pair get the 2nd pair for free .

It was 7 degrees and super windy today in Kamloops, and all I wore was this shirt and I was toasty warm all ride. I'm going back to buy another one.

Nov. 3, 2018, 7:33 a.m.

Costco wool shirts is back!

Nov. 3, 2018, 3:23 p.m.

I'm going to Costco.

Nov. 5, 2018, 4:27 p.m.

Posted by: legbacon

I'm going to Costco.

How was it?

Anyone know if POCO costco has these?

Nov. 6, 2018, 9:53 a.m.

Courtney does.

Nov. 7, 2018, 1:31 p.m.

Victoria does picked a few up last night!

Nov. 8, 2018, 8:06 a.m.

Posted by: ehfour

Posted by: legbacon

I'm going to Costco.

How was it?

Anyone know if POCO costco has these?

Went to POCO costco and they had alot of sizes and colors

Nov. 22, 2018, 3:31 p.m.

Does Costco carry fleece pants?