commuter on NSR4 bike rack

Sept. 17, 2013, 3:23 p.m.

So I have an NSR4 bike rack on my van and we travel a fair bit so I use my commuter whilst we are around the campground.

The only problem is a normal commuter fork doesn't fit on the rack, although it looks like the Kona Dew might have a wide enough fork to fit OK.

Has anyone had this problem and got around it? Either by changing out their fork or adjusting the bike rack somehow?

Sept. 17, 2013, 9:16 p.m.

Try seeing if your bike will fit in with the tires facing backwards? My road bike was unable to fit this way but some others have had luck

Why slag free swag?:rolleyes:

ummm, as your doctor i recommend against riding with a scaphoid fracture.

Sept. 22, 2013, 8:43 p.m.

Try seeing if your bike will fit in with the tires facing backwards? My road bike was unable to fit this way but some others have had luck

This method works with my road bike. Uses 2 of the prongs to support the bike by the handle bars. You'll only be able to carrying 2 road bikes using this method on your nsr4.

Sept. 23, 2013, 11:15 a.m.

This method works with my road bike. Uses 2 of the prongs to support the bike by the handle bars. You'll only be able to carrying 2 road bikes using this method on your nsr4.

Ive never been able to get my road bike to this way

Why slag free swag?:rolleyes:

ummm, as your doctor i recommend against riding with a scaphoid fracture.