Colour Poll

Oct. 31, 2003, 4:16 p.m.

Originally posted by NooNer
funn orangey red

You mean Florange :)

Des

During the Middle Ages, probably one of the biggest mistakes was not putting on your armor because you were 'just going down to the corner'.
- Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey

Oct. 31, 2003, 4:30 p.m.

im using natural Mag. colored pedals on both my bikes….

the HT has Azonic Fusions…

the BIGHIT has DK iron cross Mags…

both are good pedals…im happy with em…

Oct. 31, 2003, 4:57 p.m.

Originally posted by BAC5.2
**pfft, I have BLUE Sanfu's :)

I used to have Gray Snafu's, but the bodies got crucially FUBARD, so I swapped them out with some other bodies.

I'll be getting some Black pedals one day though. **

Solid man, so do I they kick some serious ass, lasted me 5 years. I still have em but now i gotta put in new balls. I have black NRG's right now, the are falling apart in 1/2 a year :nono:

// What's Good // F U N E R A L // Ultramontane // DEEP SIX //

Nov. 1, 2003, 10:07 a.m.

i like my gold Primo pedals.

Being an agoraphobic adrenaline junkie would be pretty convenient, because you could get your rush from just going to the store to get some milk instead of having to jump off a mountain or out of an airplane.

they also call me "balloon"

Nov. 1, 2003, 11:02 a.m.

Originally posted by shor3 whor3
Solid man, so do I they kick some serious ass, lasted me 5 years. I still have em but now i gotta put in new balls. I have black NRG's right now, the are falling apart in 1/2 a year :nono:

My gray bodies lasted on stock bearings, perfectly spinning, for more than 3 and a half years. The pins were screwed, and the bodies were jacked (chunk out of part of the body, and just alllll scraped up). I had a pair of 1/2" pedals lying around, so I did a body swap.

The original snafu's were the best pedals that have ever been made. The new one's are crappy :(

Hopefully the Woody pedals will last just as long, but I will hate to see them go :(. I am going to order some new pins and put my old gray ones back together as my back up set of pedals, but they have seen the end of the road :(. It'll be sad to hang them up.

I like my women like I like my Scotch. 15 years old and mixed up with coke.

Nov. 1, 2003, 11:04 a.m.

dark grey