Carbon Knolly! Carbon Knolly!

Sept. 6, 2015, 11:47 a.m.

and i bet people will scoop them up as well . my current bike cost was just a few hundred above that and that was a tough pill too follow for the wife .

I'm sure you're right. They will sell out, no doubt. I will continue to buy year-olds every four years. My full XT, factory fox build was $4200 including tax. And like yours, my wife thinks that is crazy! (which it is)

Sept. 6, 2015, 12:06 p.m.

sometimes it seems like a disconnect, these boutique builders who seem like they build these cool grass roots companies, catering to super rich 1% dudes who they probably personally don't like too much. or maybe i lurk too much in the mtbr turner forum

Sept. 6, 2015, 12:57 p.m.

http://www.ibiscycles.com/bikes/mojo_hd3/
so?

Is there a point to this or are you just going to post links to random bikes in this thread?

For a brief moment in 2010 I wanted a Mojo HD. Nice of Ibis to allow some shock choice on frame that costs that much, but they can pound sand for upcharging for a downtube guard!

and i bet people will scoop them up as well . my current bike cost was just a few hundred above that and that was a tough pill too follow for the wife .

TBH it is one of the nicest and most developed FS carbon frames out so far, STA aside… It has everything one could either love or hate on that frame.

First run of RFX frames are sold out and Im imagine this will be no different.

Why slag free swag?:rolleyes:

ummm, as your doctor i recommend against riding with a scaphoid fracture.

Sept. 6, 2015, 1:35 p.m.

Canadian retail on mojo hd3 is 3600 or so with db inline. On par with nomad and such, I'd say it's reasonable if you compare it to other frames, with exception of devinci spartan(under 3g for carbon)

Sept. 6, 2015, 4:47 p.m.

The price quoted was pre production pricing. A lot can change by the time they hit the market.

I can't wait to hear how they ride.

Sept. 6, 2015, 6:10 p.m.

The price quoted was pre production pricing. A lot can change by the time they hit the market.

No doubt!

At least with the listed price they give the buyer the choice of rear shock

Why slag free swag?:rolleyes:

ummm, as your doctor i recommend against riding with a scaphoid fracture.

Sept. 6, 2015, 9:26 p.m.

Is there a point to this or are you just going to post links to random bikes in this thread?

Fuckin' rights there was a point but I've forgotten 'cause I were drinkin' Sidecars when I posted that but I'm running off at the moment to grab some flour tortillas to slather the guacamole on maybe the trip to StuporValue will jog my memory………

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

Sept. 13, 2015, 12:44 p.m.

The frame MSRP will technically be a bit cheaper in Canada than the USA at $3995 with a Fox or Cane Creek shock option and $200 more to get it with the Cane Creek DBA-CS or Fox Float X2.

Its been a really hard year for bike customers in Canada with the dollar taking a massive dive. So much of the bike industry operates in USD, if you haven't seen it already expect most companies to raise MSRP pricing 15-20% next year just to be able to pay the bills.

Cheers,
C

www.knollybikes.com

:canada:

Sept. 13, 2015, 2:06 p.m.

I don't recall a significant price decrease for bicycles ~8yrs ago and/or 4 yrs ago, when the canadian dollar value increased a lot rapidly and became of equal value with the USD?

Sept. 13, 2015, 4:42 p.m.

Anyone interested in a new demo 8 FRAME ONLY for $6500???

For real [HTML_REMOVED].[HTML_REMOVED]

http://www.specialized.com/ca/en/bikes/mountain/demo/sworks-demo-8-frame

Sept. 13, 2015, 5:50 p.m.

The frame MSRP will technically be a bit cheaper in Canada than the USA at $3995 with a Fox or Cane Creek shock option and $200 more to get it with the Cane Creek DBA-CS or Fox Float X2.

Its been a really hard year for bike customers in Canada with the dollar taking a massive dive. So much of the bike industry operates in USD, if you haven't seen it already expect most companies to raise MSRP pricing 15-20% next year just to be able to pay the bills.

Cheers,
C

really!! you should have been in the sport back in the 90,s , we got raped worse with the dollar and exchange , i had items costing 60% more by the time the dust settled

#northsidetrailbuilders