Carbon Evil

April 11, 2011, 9:47 a.m.

Luv ya Tyler but, tell your boss he's a cheap prick like Evil and it'll come back to bite ya in the ass everytime. Build it right once AND in North America with no offshore building materials or labour. I'm not even in a Union!! just sick of junk from the orient.

Because everything made in North America is beyond reproach.
Seems like the problem is more one of quality assurance that could happen anywhere.

There's nothing better than an Orangina after cheating death with Digger.

April 11, 2011, 9:51 a.m.

Seems like the problem is more one of quality assurance that could happen anywhere.

true, but i imagine that speaking the same (first) language, working under the same regulatory standards and being able to get onsite quicker/cheaper would help

"Nobody really gives a shit that you don't like the thing that you have no firsthand experience with." Dave

April 11, 2011, 2:10 p.m.

Luv ya Tyler but, tell your boss he's a cheap prick like Evil and it'll come back to bite ya in the ass everytime. Build it right once AND in North America with no offshore building materials or labour. I'm not even in a Union!! just sick of junk from the orient.

LOL Detroit….

treezz
wow you are a ass

April 13, 2011, 3:52 p.m.

LOL Detroit….

same can be said about Japan…

throttle stuck toyota if you don't get it.

April 13, 2011, 4:05 p.m.

I thought it was proved that muppet American drivers were to blame, and not the cars? ;)

treezz
wow you are a ass

April 13, 2011, 4:09 p.m.

I thought it was proved that muppet American drivers were to blame, and not the cars? ;)

It was proven but there were still questions about the sample size. Seriously though if people thought they could put the pedal to the metal and crash their new car, get a new one, and get an injury settlement of course there were people on board.

April 13, 2011, 4:14 p.m.

http://www.detnews.com/article/20110208/AUTO01/102080381/1148/Feds+clear+Toyota+of+electronic+causes