Carbon bars/whatever stem

May 11, 2015, 2:31 p.m.

i'm running a set of who-cares-what-kind? of bars that are who-knows-how-many-mm? wide on a why-would-you-care-stem? that is what-does-it-matter-how-many-mm? long. are you going to take the average of every measurement in this thread to crowdsource your new cockpit? none of these numbers mean shit if you don't know the rider, their height and weight, the size of their frame, where what and how they ride, etc. that is to say, none of these numbers mean shit

"Nobody really gives a shit that you don't like the thing that you have no firsthand experience with." Dave

May 11, 2015, 4:10 p.m.

i'm running a set of who-cares-what-kind? of bars that are who-knows-how-many-mm? wide on a why-would-you-care-stem? that is what-does-it-matter-how-many-mm? long. are you going to take the average of every measurement in this thread to crowdsource your new cockpit? none of these numbers mean shit if you don't know the rider, their height and weight, the size of their frame, where what and how they ride, etc. that is to say, none of these numbers mean shit

This is a place for people to say look at me and my stem and my bars. Then for a bitter guy like you to sewer it all.

Shed head!

May 11, 2015, 4:23 p.m.

This is a place for people to say look at me and my stem and my bars. Then for a bitter guy like you to sewer it all.

oh, sorry

please, continue

"Nobody really gives a shit that you don't like the thing that you have no firsthand experience with." Dave

May 11, 2015, 4:52 p.m.

^wtf?

Its informative to hear what people are running for stem and bar lengths, gawd… chill the fuk out

May 11, 2015, 4:52 p.m.

That is all I did. Look at me Im so cool and trendy running this cockpit!

I thought about giving a dickhead response then realized that boom has that persona on lockdown so he'll chime in soon enough

Why slag free swag?:rolleyes:

ummm, as your doctor i recommend against riding with a scaphoid fracture.

May 11, 2015, 5:34 p.m.

I dont run carbon bars, but I run 800mm bars on a 50mm stem if thats still relevant to the thread.

May 11, 2015, 6:56 p.m.

Its informative to hear what people are running for stem and bar lengths, gawd…

oh yeah?

(seriously, what the fuck can you learn from reading what some anonymous internet poster runs for a cockpit)

chill the fuk out

ok ok

psych ;)

May 11, 2015, 7:13 p.m.

booms pretty handy with inserting images…

maybe Urkel should lighten up on the nsmb boards and go eat a sandwich!

May 11, 2015, 7:24 p.m.

wow, is this really what the gear subforum has come to: show and tell time for repressed kindergardners looking for affirmation on their consumer choices and calling people out for wearing glasses?

May 11, 2015, 7:31 p.m.

Dude! You started spouting off being douchey and comparing discussing bar width to dick size.

Marginalize other peoples comments with stupid images of Charlie's chocolate factory and you'll get it right back at you.

May 11, 2015, 8:40 p.m.

please, continue

LOL you're a joke. The boards used to be an informative place before you started swinging your dick around. Keep droning on about TT length and BB height bro……….

NSMB - where the turds gather.

Shed head!

May 11, 2015, 8:43 p.m.

Wow. BFR will have field day with the next thread I'm about to start! :lol:

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

May 12, 2015, 7:35 a.m.

interesting that folks are so happy to pile on… but no ones willing to take a stab at explaining how knowing the stem length and bar height of a bunch of random punters is informative

Wow. BFR will have field day with the next thread I'm about to start! :lol:

actually… nah i'll save it for the other thread ;)

May 12, 2015, 8:08 a.m.

Personal attacks aren't appreciated on these boards.

It would be great if a few of you were to delete your posts and clean up this thread.

www.FVMBA.com 

"If everything seems in control, you're not going fast enough."
-Mario Andretti-