Borrowing bike for GF

Sept. 26, 2012, 4:30 p.m.

Hey guys,

I don't post on here much, but I've met a number of you through riding / trail work / Strava / etc.

My girlfriend has been getting into riding, mainly on the road, but she's been bugging me to take her out on the dirt and I'm trying to track her down a bike! We've ridden together in Santa Cruz and she did great on the trails there, so the next step would be some easy Shore trails or maybe SFU to start.

She's about 5'6" and can ride a medium men's bike no problem. Would anyone with a 5" or 6" trail bike be that we could borrow for this coming weekend be willing to help us out?
I'm out by UBC but can get anywhere within reason to pick up / drop off (with some beers of course)

Thanks very much,
Colin

Oct. 9, 2012, 6:50 p.m.

If you were closer i'd find you a loaner.

Guess everyones busy with their bikes.

Oct. 10, 2012, 2:47 p.m.

Many bike stores will rent you a bike by the hour or day. Try Cove bikes or Different Bikes, N Shore (unless they have sold off their fleets already). If you want to impress, that's the easiest way to get your hands on a decent bike.

Oct. 10, 2012, 5:18 p.m.

Endless Biking!

We rent bikes all year long, pro level too (2012 Rocky Mountain, Shimano XT/XTR w Fox suspension). We also sell off some of our fleet each year. All styles, all sizes.

DB@EB

Lessons, Rentals & Tours - since 2004

www.endlessbiking.com

Facebook Fan Page

Follow us on Twitter