Bikeroom?

Oct. 5, 2006, 10:06 p.m.

A lot of the products you find on a web-retailers site, they don't even have in stock, they just order them when the customer orders them, that is why there are delays.

i think that depends on the web-based retailer. most of them have indications of whether or not a product is in stock, and if it isn't, they send you an email advising of when it will be in, and whether you want to wait, and usually they will also waive shipping.

bikeroom really sounds like it's a hit or miss proposition.

Oct. 5, 2006, 10:54 p.m.

shame to hear that you've got issues with BR.

I thought they'd got their act together. my last order was excellent. Had problems before that though.

Oct. 6, 2006, 2:44 a.m.

:lol:

I put in a good size order from Pricepoint on a Monday and received the order on the Friday. Cheaper than Bikeroom, and when it says "ships today", it actually ships today.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Oct. 6, 2006, 6:56 a.m.

Should this thread be emailed to Bikeroom? maybe they will find it in their inbox some time next year :cry: :S .

Oct. 6, 2006, 9:24 a.m.

i hope so, ive called like a couple times a day this entire week, haha no dice

Oct. 6, 2006, 11:04 a.m.

I have ordered a few things from bikeroom lately, (Z1 SL, hub and disc,) and all were received quickly. I have found in the past that an email to Dave has usually cleared up any timing issues. I try to be understanding of delays and I don't expect anyone would respond quickly to "where the f@ck are my parts!!"

Oct. 6, 2006, 11:41 a.m.

im not even in a hurry for the parts, i just have a few questions to ask, but is it really that hard to answer a phone? stuff like that irks me, last time ill order from them

Oct. 6, 2006, 11:52 a.m.

im not even in a hurry for the parts, i just have a few questions to ask, but is it really that hard to answer a phone? stuff like that irks me, last time ill order from them

try an email to [email protected]. I hope this helps.

Oct. 6, 2006, 1:52 p.m.

haha wow, dave called me almost exactly one minute after i sent the email out. he says that email is pretty much the only way to get through. everything is sorted out and the order is out the door today. another customer saved.

Oct. 20, 2006, 2:21 p.m.

I'm still stuck in the credit card charged but no product situation. I ordered over two weeks ago, had a call that I should have it on Monday and still don't have it. I've left messages, e-mailed and no response.
It's disapointing as I've always had good service previously and this is putting a damper on that.

Jon-boy.