Banshee Chap Size

Oct. 4, 2006, 4:27 p.m.

Unfortunately, October is a dream for the Wraith, hopefully it will be available around mid February, but it may be closer to the summer.

With the description of your riding style, I would look at an 06 Chap, that would be the better choice of what is available right now. The 06 is lighter than the 05, it has 6" or 7" positions, and a more freeride geometry than the 05.

Thnx that's the info I needed…
Now to find an end of season deal…

I tried my two main shops, no dice on the search motivation. They kept saying it was easier to get a Cove. Not what I want. No real reason. I just want to try Banshee… Anyway… Thanks for your advice. I'll take it.

Oct. 5, 2006, 10:01 a.m.

It should be no problem for your local shops to get a Banshee in. You can give them this contact info for Trident Sports, the North American distributor.
[email protected]
Tel: 1-866-929-9626
Ask for Dalen or Mike, they are the inside sales guys and should be able to hook them up. They have a US warehouse, so there is no duty or brokerage issues.

Oct. 5, 2006, 4:23 p.m.

It should be no problem for your local shops to get a Banshee in. You can give them this contact info for Trident Sports, the North American distributor. …

I just sent that to Adrian the Tatooed Giant Bhuddist at BullyDog Bikes in CT…

He'll be in touch. Thanx.

I hope they give me a good price on the 06 since 07 is practically out….

BTW: Do the prices they quote on the site include the shock?

Oct. 20, 2006, 6:16 p.m.

OK so I got it. Awesum….

Every detail of the frame is so overbuilt!

Not like any bike I've seen so far.

The head tube is so thick, but machined out about one inch down, for weight savings, the details in the shock swingarms, very nice. The color was not what I ordered, but after snapping 3 rear triangles in 4 places on my last bike and warranty replacing the entire bike before that, after 2 months, this bike seems like the one that will hold up to my All Mountain Aggresive Clumbsiness.