Anyone order from tbsbikeparts.com?

June 4, 2014, 11:35 a.m.

Would take a shop with enough money flow to order a whole whack at a time. So that gets rid of ~95% of the shops.

They'd probably have to just get one product scu/part too, so anyone that want's something special can get fucked.

Then they'd have to be able to turn all that stuff over in a year.

Basically if the average shop could actually do this, the cost of distribution in Canada would go way down anyway.

All true of course. I wonder how buddy from TBS is doing it. I would guess he's got a contact in Asia (or other foreign market) that is supplying him with OEM or grey market parts. But I would guess that he is not ordering 10,000 units of one sku.

I wish I was smart enough to get parts for that cheap.

June 5, 2014, 10:40 p.m.

In my hand the second I walk in the door….for less than the price of a Happy meal more…at LBS.
No way do I not support LBS over a fin.

I buy pretty much everything but tires from my lbs, for whatever reason they charge $110 for that same minion… that's one pricey happy meal!

australia was actually founded by criminals and its original purpose was for england to send over its criminals so the brits wouldnt have to deal with them in England, minding this was over 100 yrs ago.

June 6, 2014, 5:32 a.m.

fascinating, 7 posts in and no one wants to save the lbs.

On Internet, every BS is LBS :china:.