Time to start a 2021 Full Suspension Bike thread.
Over the fall I was putting together the parts for a 2021 Santa Cruz Megatower. This is my first current year anything, bike or otherwise. I treated myself to a new bike as a reward for completing my Masters Degree this year. I've had the frame for a while now, it's been difficult looking at it unbuilt until now...
A few highlights:
- Megatower CC - XL
- Suspension: Cane Creek DBair CS and Cane Creek Helm MK2
- Wheels: WTB KOM Tough i29 laced to Hope Pro 4, black spokes with silver around the stems, Minion DHF
- Drivetrain: mixed 12 speed drivetrain: XT cranks, 30t Hope chainring, 12 speed SLX derailleur, XT shifter, eThirteen cassette
- Post/Saddle: PNW Loam dropper (200mm) and Loam lever and SQLabs 611
- Fancy bits: Wolftooth Headset, spacers, chainring bolts, and seatpost clamp -- all purple
- Cockpit: Chromag Ranger (50mm), Nukeproof Horizon 38mm Carbon, Chromag Squarwave grips
- Magura MT Trail Sport stoppers. 8” front and rear.
Trails still have some snow on them here but managed to get a short test ride today and so far its everything I was hoping for!
Last edited by: Poz on Jan. 20, 2021, 8:16 p.m., edited 1 time in total.