2003 and 04 norco shore ultimate bike

July 12, 2003, 9:32 p.m.

Dude i have a banshee and love it. That thing rocks. Bad ass frame. But lately I've been wanting a frame no one has. And there will be 19 hoods in existance period until 2004, when 15 more will be made. I'm all over having something origional. And I've always wanted a chromo bike. Banshee rules too. I just have a concept of an east coast bike. Frame, fork, shock, bars, seat ,tires, post, cranks, pedals, head set, stem, bar caps, all east coast would be rad.

July 12, 2003, 10:24 p.m.

The problem that I see with the big hit opposed to the norco is that it doesn't have a through axel and is 24 inch specific. This is very limiting and basically ruined the chances of this ride being the ultimate. The suspension is dope and frame is awesome, etc.

Turner Bikes

July 12, 2003, 10:55 p.m.

Originally posted by Monster Mike
Dude i have a banshee and love it. That thing rocks. Bad ass frame. But lately I've been wanting a frame no one has. And there will be 19 hoods in existance period until 2004, when 15 more will be made. I'm all over having something origional. And I've always wanted a chromo bike. Banshee rules too. I just have a concept of an east coast bike. Frame, fork, shock, bars, seat ,tires, post, cranks, pedals, head set, stem, bar caps, all east coast would be rad.

well, all i can say is it must be nice to be Mr. Moneypants.
i wish that i was:(

July 12, 2003, 11:09 p.m.

Originally posted by shiversc120
what cant handle a hardtail?

my sexy physique

July 12, 2003, 11:23 p.m.

Originally posted by Biking Fiend
ht gay

agreed,i rode a ht for too damn long.
my fucked back just can't handle a fucking ht, and even if i didn't have a screwed back,i'd still rather be on a squish.
…except for urban,i have fun on a ht doing urban stuff.but i can live without it.
you have to make compromises with either bike.i'd prefer to give up a bit of pedaling ease etc etc.

July 13, 2003, 12:34 a.m.

Originally posted by IFO
u wont find a better designed/built frame for the cash….but i think the bikes cost less up here then in the US. so im comparing cost/value in CDN $s….

Norco' are even less cash than the Big Hits….. Too bad that Specialized doesn't have a 26" option and thru axle. Rad bike though. #2 on my list.

VPS Represent

:canada: