Violent Assault On Vancouver Cyclist? (merged)

Feb. 2, 2014, 3:11 p.m.

You don't happen to have a shitty beard,glasses,dumbo ears and your arm in a sling,do you?

Did you hack my web cam? "Dammit".:fruit:

Feb. 2, 2014, 3:39 p.m.

On this point we disagree. If there are two lanes going in my direction, I have have no problem, making traffic change lanes to get around me. I will however, in this circumstance, take my place in line, and not ride in the gutter up to the front of the traffic at the intersection.

that's a key point and good to see.

we still won't agree 100% however, but such is life.

:beer:

We don't know what our limits are, so to start something with the idea of being limited actually ends up limiting us.
Ellen Langer

Feb. 2, 2014, 3:49 p.m.

that's a key point and good to see.

we still won't agree 100% however, but such is life.

:beer:

Indeed. We both have different life experiences. I did however enjoy the back and forth. It's a good subject that we will see more and more. As more folks come to realize just how efficient bicycles are for short range transportation

What's your current commuter? I'm riding a Surly Bigdummy.

Feb. 2, 2014, 3:59 p.m.

Indeed. We both have different life experiences. I did however enjoy the back and forth. It's a good subject that we will see more and more. As more folks come to realize just how efficient bicycles are for short range transportation

What's your current commuter? I'm riding a Surly Bigdummy.

yeah, and what i hope happens is that as more responsible cyclsits hit the streets drivers become more used to dealing with them and everyone gets along a bit better.

i like the link that boom posted up about the passing law but ime i'm not sure if it would work in all situations.

ride wise i'm ususlly on a rocky turbo.

We don't know what our limits are, so to start something with the idea of being limited actually ends up limiting us.
Ellen Langer

Feb. 3, 2014, 9:40 p.m.

What a douchey cyclist. Sounds like he was behaving and riding like a spoiled kid.

www.natooke.com

Feb. 3, 2014, 10:03 p.m.

What a douchey cyclist. Sounds like he was behaving and riding like a spoiled kid.

There used to be a guy like him on this site,but he moved to Asia or someplace.

Pastor of Muppets

Feb. 3, 2014, 10:22 p.m.

You mean the guy formerly known as Bukakke? I hear he goes by the name of Fast Orange. But he isn't so fast anymore.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

Feb. 3, 2014, 11:26 p.m.

I thought he moved to Smitters?

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

Feb. 4, 2014, 12:12 a.m.

But he isn't so fast anymore.

Ain't that the truth.

I'm officially a grumpy old man now that gets mad at people that add stress to other people's day, like Hardtacklewoodboxder.

www.natooke.com

Feb. 4, 2014, 3:57 a.m.

Ain't that the truth.

I'm officially a grumpy old man now that gets mad at people that add stress to other people's day, like Hardtacklewoodboxder.

Just wait until you get a mortgage and a two dogs. You'll be shaking your first from morning til night.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Feb. 4, 2014, 5:11 a.m.
  • shakes fist *

Pastor of Muppets

Feb. 4, 2014, 5:49 p.m.

Ain't that the truth.

I hear they use a calendar to time your race efforts.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

Feb. 4, 2014, 5:50 p.m.

Just wait until you get a mortgage and a two dogs. You'll be shaking your first from morning til night.

Wait till Canada Revenue Service gets to him when he moves back. He will be even Grumpier.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

Feb. 4, 2014, 7:28 p.m.

Wait till Canada Revenue Service gets to him when he moves back. He will be even Grumpier.

:orly:

I have Canadian non-residence status.

www.natooke.com

Feb. 4, 2014, 7:30 p.m.

The other day a car was honking like crazy at me to get out of the way while it drove down the sidewalk. I should have made a big deal about it and started pulling the driver's property out of the car.

That would have gone over really well here too…

www.natooke.com