Vancouver motorists are too polite.

Nov. 3, 2013, 8:23 p.m.

So I was back in Van for a couple weeks and I brought my bike. Had great times riding around but I was having trouble interacting with some motorists..

Why would someone not turn right when they have all the time in the world? Instead they patiently sit and wait for me to go through the intersection first only to get stuck behind me as I continue up the hill.

I also don't appreciate motorists who assume I'm going to blow through the stop sign and stop to give me the right of way that I don't have and then speed away angrily because I'm actually obeying the rules.

It's almost as if these motorists are trying to make martyrs of themselves and get even more pissed when cyclists don't give them anything to bitch about.

www.natooke.com

Nov. 3, 2013, 8:27 p.m.

Man! you should have met this boy cakes guy who used to come around here.

He had trouble to no end with Vancouver motorists

Pastor of Muppets

Nov. 3, 2013, 8:33 p.m.

So I was back in Van for a couple weeks and I brought my bike. Had great times riding around but I was having trouble interacting with some motorists..

Why would someone not turn right when they have all the time in the world? Instead they patiently sit and wait for me to go through the intersection first only to get stuck behind me as I continue up the hill.

I also don't appreciate motorists who assume I'm going to blow through the stop sign and stop to give me the right of way that I don't have and then speed away angrily because I'm actually obeying the rules.

It's almost as if these motorists are trying to make martyrs of themselves and get even more pissed when cyclists don't give them anything to bitch about.

Get fuck Outta My way ya ferking Hippe Commie.

Feel better now .:P

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

Nov. 3, 2013, 9:18 p.m.

sorry should have added, it's still heaven compared to riding where i live.

www.natooke.com

Nov. 4, 2013, 4:56 p.m.

I love it when you are preparing to pick a modest but safe gap behind an oncoming car and said car notices your intentions and slows to let you through, closing the gap and causing general confusion… Even better when it is two lane and they actually stop but buddy in the curb lane does not.