Starving

Oct. 25, 2013, 1:22 p.m.

I talked to a personal trainer and she worked out a nutrition plan for me.
This week I'll break 180km for the week and I hope to make it to 200 in the next few weeks.

Grumpy Trail Builder in Training

Oct. 25, 2013, 1:30 p.m.

I talked to a personal trainer and she worked out a nutrition plan for me.
This week I'll break 180km for the week and I hope to make it to 200 in the next few weeks.

Great! Don't burn yourself out … rest and recovery is really important. When you're done this, your next goal should be to get into more strength training so you can beat the living crap out of anyone insists your commuting plan comes from being obsessed with your weight.

Oct. 25, 2013, 5:30 p.m.

Great! Don't burn yourself out … rest and recovery is really important. When you're done this, your next goal should be to get into more strength training so you can beat the living crap out of anyone insists your commuting plan comes from being obsessed with your weight.

Bwahahahaha! The plan is to start stregth training, but the next goal is DH Racing, its been on my mind for a while.

Grumpy Trail Builder in Training

Oct. 25, 2013, 8:04 p.m.

Bwahahahaha! The plan is to start stregth training, but the next goal is DH Racing, its been on my mind for a while.

My kid is a DH racer. Phat Wednesdays and Crankworkx … there is no place like here to get into it.