Pants to Work & Ride in.

Feb. 14, 2013, 10:10 a.m.

Picked up a pair of the Lululemon Mission Pants last night. I ended up being right in-between the 2 smallest sizes. One was a lil too tight, and had me worrying that a large salad would cause the waist button to burst, and I was forced to wear the pant above my hips like a proper adult(lame), but my ass looked spectacular in them. Went for the still yum-bum easier fit around the waist sized ones instead.

Anyway they have a commuter pant as well, with welded zipper back pockets that I tried on but felt like I was slipping into a pair of the Biebs meggings. Too tech-ish and too tight, I wouldn't be caught wearing them in public unless I was attached to my bike still

Heres a relevant pic to clean your mind of the mental image of me in lulus

Why slag free swag?:rolleyes:

ummm, as your doctor i recommend against riding with a scaphoid fracture.

Feb. 14, 2013, 10:24 a.m.

U r going to fit in fine in old vallarta. Thnx for the call on the cipes mission….:(

Feb. 14, 2013, 10:37 a.m.

U r going to fit in fine in old vallarta. Thnx for the call on the cipes mission….:(

I went skiing. Too close to Valentines Day, wouldn't want to give people the impression that we are Old Town Roomies.:r:

Why slag free swag?:rolleyes:

ummm, as your doctor i recommend against riding with a scaphoid fracture.

Feb. 14, 2013, 4:14 p.m.

Heres a relevant pic to clean your mind of the mental image of me in lulus

Nice. Now can someone recommend me a pair of pants that will sufficiently hide a huge erection?

Wrong. Always.

Feb. 14, 2013, 4:46 p.m.

Nice. Now can someone recommend me a pair of pants that will sufficiently hide a huge erection?

This should do.

"You know what's wrong with Vancouver? You can't pee off of your own balcony without getting in trouble"
- Phil Gordon

Feb. 15, 2013, 1:04 p.m.

I'm telling ya…I really like that ass.

Wrong. Always.

Aug. 24, 2013, 12:28 a.m.

I have use pant for riding and work. Mostly i have used pant for riding and Sometime i have used shorts. Because pant are better comfortable with protection then shorts.

Mountain Bike Pants

Mountain Bike Clothing Brands