Does BRC stand for british racing cyle

June 5, 2013, 9:22 p.m.

Remember June is Bike to work week ,[HTML_REMOVED] Bike month
Ive been commuting for four weeks cause my truck's control arm broke in half,and i had trouble driving standard with just my left hand.
I been lifting car parts,and going to gym with an arm sling.I lifted a vintage bike off a storage hook with good arm and felt my bicep pop two weeks ago .
Not able to lift my arm on a frontal raise but still able to ride a bike shes heavy has Steel parts,and about 40 tooth chain ring Micro Drive,and sporting those Shimanio sts groupo.
Ran river road in Richmond from yellow gate on east entrance it took me 9 min to get home which is about half way with a head wind .
Got passed by a Oriental on a carbon bike wit calves the size of Dorion Yates.Inspiring me to run a 52 Chain and Clipless,(only in Richmond)
I can ride from my house to Bonser in about half hour.
One night i crashed,went over bars ,lucky i did not land on the side with no tendons,and ligiments on seven -Elevan trail just west of 22 .
Been using bikes to go to Phisio,and Surgeon appointments,which is in sapperton,and near RGH.
Only lower body, i can do are like -
Lunges
One legged Squat
Sissy squats
Seated Calf Press
Leg Extentions
Back Extentions
Hyper Extentions
Abdominal Crunches
Sretchig Hams,Lower Back.
Life Cycle Recumbant
I have a torn acl on Right Knee,and Over use injury on Right Knee
Doing this sick program called,Speed Training,go for 30 min,never going under 100 RPM- Level 8
I Have a record time of 15;78 Distance traveled-435 Calories burned.
Sprint on the cool down keeping it to level 11 for 5 more aditional minutes to get the above data.
I will challenge any member of Fitness World, or Board member on this.
When i'm finished on bike it usualy moves about 5 feet from it hopping ,or pure pedel stroke power. one time it was wedged against the Stair climbers.
So if i cannot ride Bikes Off Road i may aswell excel and Train for next season
I thinking of Getting rid of a few Rigs and buying this carbon road bike worth like 8 grand,its on Wrench Science's Face Book page,called Pinarello - dogma 65.
If doc says im permantely disabled.
Enjoyin Ridig around Central Park,and near MetroTown almost wipe out a couple of time seeing some crowd pleaser chicks.On a bike you can eye f[HTML_REMOVED]*k the S[HTML_REMOVED]8t out of them for longer,cause your crusing slower.Plus you can smell there Perfume.
I am starting to like riding on road better than driving,plus it fits my unemployed lifestyle.
Just got to watch out for people opening there car door on you.
P.s healing vibes to my buddy Mishtar ill post his injury in Whistler section .

"Looks like a Canoe with the seats kicked out of it !"

June 6, 2013, 7:25 p.m.

simon , you ok ?

June 6, 2013, 9:38 p.m.

Wat?

Pastor of Muppets

June 7, 2013, 8:53 a.m.

Bike Riders Choice

June 7, 2013, 12:48 p.m.

simon , you ok ?

Don't know what you are talking about, that's pretty much an average Wheeldrop post.

June 7, 2013, 1:13 p.m.

Got any strava KOMs?

June 8, 2013, 9:09 p.m.

I thinking of Getting rid of a few Rigs and buying this carbon road bike worth like 8 grand,its on Wrench Science's Face Book page,called Pinarello - dogma 65.

"BRC" stands for "Boyes and Rosser Cycles."

"Pinarello" stands for "the worst intellectual property control in the entire bicycle industry."

You can get an identical frame popped out of the same Chinese mold from the same Chinese factory without a Pinarello decal on it for a tiny fraction of the price on eBay or Alibaba. Google "Chinarello."

If you want a unique-looking design that fits you properly, meaning that you can actually ride it comfortably in an injury/disability situation, private message me. Colnago, BMC, Cinelli, Calfee, Roberts Composites, Lynskey, Litespeed, Brodie, Dean, Argon 18, etc, etc. The world is yours.

:)

Mighty Riders
On The Rivet Cyclewear
Vallie Components
Novex Clean Delivery Solutions

June 10, 2013, 5:03 p.m.

Thanks Old school-Am impessed with BMC having a stiff carbon design and so much research.ill look in to the Others .So now its Handy Dart time to get to Appointments for me.
Update-Fresh out of Surgery less than a week ago ,refuse to keep taking my meds after 3 days,was making my ankles swell up like an old lady,and i need my plumbing to work ,which oxy cotin seems to clog you up.
They counld not reattach 2 of my vital tendons so looks like a double surgery it has been so much time elapsed since i first got hurt almost 15 weeks so ligiments shrunk up in joint could not grab with the tweezers.

"Looks like a Canoe with the seats kicked out of it !"