SILVERSTAR "2015" THREAD

June 23, 2016, 3:18 p.m.

D(C) …I would say come on over to Kamloops, but there is definitely riding to be had around Vernon. Do Kamloops on another weekend.
You have a PB account? I can get you in touch with a couple Vernon locals…

June 23, 2016, 10:40 p.m.

i've heard of Noble canyon but know nothing of it. Kal park is excellent. from mild to wild a great trail network, and on trail forks. an epic climb gets you to the top trails and they are very steep and challenging. the climb trail is good, but it's a serious boot up. 2+ hrs fitness depending.

June 29, 2016, 9:30 p.m.

Rode silver star yesterday. Total hero dirt after the thunder shower the day prior. Pipe dream is definitely running better. As noted, many of the lips and jumps just feel better.

On riding in the area… Can't go wrong with Kal Park, always nice to finish with a swim. There are trails at sovereign just before silver star, which is nice to escape the heat. I haven't ridden Noble yet but hear good things. Ellison is certainly tamer but I still enjoy it and there is a connector trail to Predator Ridge to grab a pint mid ride.

If your heading down to Kelowna I cannot recommend Smith Creek enough, it's a must hit in my books.