How to use Crowdsourcing Coast Gravity Park passes?

April 14, 2015, 6:56 a.m.

Anyone know how to book with these crowdsourced passes? I donated prior to opening and was provided 2 passes. The boys at Coast Gravity don't seem to answer email or phone messages?! Kind of frustrating. Hoping to book spots for May 3 (day after Coaster XC). Any help would be appreciated.

April 14, 2015, 7:20 a.m.

I just showed up when I used mine, they punched me into their ipad then gave me a ticket. I think you can reserve days through their site too.

April 14, 2015, 7:59 a.m.

Did you get a pdf of vouchers or something, there is a bar code number on that, and when you fill in the stuff to register there's a spot to put in the number

April 14, 2015, 9:42 a.m.

I just showed up as well.

I tried calling before, but they don't answer, which is annoying.

Also, when you get there, there are a ton of no trespassing signs at the entrance. That is actually the right entrance. I actually kept driving down the road since it seemed like they didn't actually want anybody in there.

BCpov on YouTube

www.instagram.com/BCPov

www.facebook.com/BCpov

April 14, 2015, 11:11 p.m.

It's the coast, not the big city. Pretty sure they're still working on getting phones there (on the Sunshine Coast, not at CGP). Just go and have fun!

Hint, I bet its' got to do with the promo code at checkout…

April 15, 2015, 9:12 a.m.

Also, when you get there, there are a ton of no trespassing signs at the entrance. That is actually the right entrance.

The no tresspassing signs are to warn people who think they can poach the trails for free when the park is not open (I'm guessing its happened/happens). If you are a customer/potential customer you aren't trespassing. There seems to be nobody on the premises there full-time, I think there's just a more or less "permanent" shipping container and maybe a parked motorhome or caravan there when its open.

April 19, 2015, 7:32 p.m.

Staff did respond. And I inputting my order code at time of checkout and $0. All good. Looking forward to riding there!