Anyone have insider info about Cypress Bike Park?

Dec. 6, 2011, 5:41 p.m.

the final iteration of the cypress bike park was pretty fun (for the occasional quick rip). i bought a pass then, and would again without hesitation if it were to reopen. given the proximal population base, and the subsequent growth of popularity of resort riding since it's inception i think it'd have a decent chance of profitability within a reasonable timeframe.

perhaps some sort of petition expressing interest in the park / commitment to buying a pass - should it open - might be something worthwhile to generate [HTML_REMOVED] forward to the appropriate parties @ boyne. the current management seems fairly aggressive re: marketing / opening early / generating maximum traffic, and might be a little more receptive to such pleas if there's some numbers behind them.

That's actually a really good idea. I'd sign.

Another way is to have a sort of letter template, and find the correct contact people, and then just have everyone write/email them.

CBP was an absolute blast. I had a pass and probably got up there ten times.

I'm a gearbox-bike nut.

March 13, 2012, 1:10 p.m.

I would absolutely sign a petition / pass commitment if it were available and I know about 10 other people who probably would as well. CBP was great! Getting up there after work to do some laps - that was convenient and easy. And those wall rides were a hell of a lot of fun.

March 13, 2012, 2:04 p.m.

I would absolutely sign a petition / pass commitment if it were available and I know about 10 other people who probably would as well. CBP was great! Getting up there after work to do some laps - that was convenient and easy. And those wall rides were a hell of a lot of fun.

LOL i remember that wallride..

i rode on the rocky mtn. expo day there with Wade Simmons..

was busy chatting midway down, looked up to find the wallride in front of me.. proceeded to ride strait up it then fall backwards..

LOL good times..

needless to say i got the gears from members of the ride crew..

hahah

April 13, 2012, 12:16 p.m.

I, unfortunately, got half a run in on cypress before shattering my wrist. Half my fault, half an incorrect sign.

Remember: Go half-speed your first time on a new trail, you can always take the lift back up for a second rip, but you can't unbreak your limbs.