Vid - 5 Days in Pemby with Alex Pro

Dec. 20, 2011, 4:50 p.m.

alex was 0.00004% of the riot.. it was over 6 months ago, he had something to lose, he lost it and paid for it. He will always shred and and you cant take that away from him.

WWLMMD?

Dec. 20, 2011, 5:08 p.m.

alex was 0.00004% of the riot.. it was over 6 months ago, he had something to lose, he lost it and paid for it. He will always shred and and you cant take that away from him.

yeah rock on bro

Dec. 20, 2011, 5:24 p.m.

I'd be a lot more impressed if the video showed him doing some volunteer work in the community. Actions speak louder than words, an apology alone is not enough.

guess you missed the volunteer work in the video then…

didn't watch, I won't slag him but I have no interest in anything he does

Actually, that was a bit harsh on my part. Let me change that to:

Fart Alex Pro.

There. Better.

And I'm not watching that video. There's thousands of good videos out there that don't have sheeple that light police cars on fire.

Agreed on the not watching bit. Good people do screw up yes but that doesn't mean that I'm going to give him a second chance to be in the spotlight. Let the man ride his bike but without the benefit of us giving him any attention.

You're asking a retarded question. Of course it wasn't their fault, however are your assertions equally stupid, that parents bare no share of the blame in raising an asshole?

you may want to have a good chat with your own parents before your start flinging shit around

Dec. 20, 2011, 5:39 p.m.

You're asking a retarded question. Of course it wasn't their fault, however are your assertions equally stupid, that parents bare no share of the blame in raising an asshole?

Perhaps you mean bear? I'm not sure what you mean by "however are your assertions equally stupid.' Do you mean as stupid as your assertions? I didn't make any assertions at all, (have a quick look back) so I'm finding it difficult to compare.

How was my question 'retarded'? Because it points out your flawed logic?

Calling them 'parents of the year' because of their son's actions is ridiculous. Good people, with good parents (who did all the right things), screw up all the time. Screwing up is what makes us human. Maybe have a quick look back and see if you are human as well.

Dec. 20, 2011, 5:40 p.m.

Its your parents fault for raising a moron troll like you. Why did they not abort you when they saw what a complete idiot you are? Clearly every stupid thing you say (and by god you say many stupid stupid things) is their fault. Maybe your parents should pay for raising such an asshole as you

Dec. 20, 2011, 5:53 p.m.

yeah rock on bro

You are a complete assclown. Ace is right, everyone can bitch and moan that he rioted and yes that was wrong, but he paid the price so why not let him get on with his life? Everyone makes mistakes.

http://kamloopsbikes.blogspot.com

Dec. 20, 2011, 6 p.m.

you may want to have a good chat with your own parents before your start flinging shit around

Is that the best you can really do? Alex Pro had his chance in the limelight and blew it. Now that doesn't mean he isn't a nice guy but actions speak louder than words and the images of him flipping that truck are going to stay with him for a long time. Go do a google image search and tell me how easy it is to find an image of him in that riot. Number 2 on my search. Let him do trail work, let him help old ladies across the street, I don't care what he does to personally feel better about himself for what he was involved with. I personally feel that he doesn't deserve our attention, he lost that right.

I troll shitty posters like yourself, because it's amusing to watch you skidmarks get all riled up.

Dec. 20, 2011, 6:11 p.m.

Is that the best you can really do? Alex Pro had his chance in the limelight and blew it. Now that doesn't mean he isn't a nice guy but actions speak louder than words and the images of him flipping that truck are going to stay with him for a long time. Go do a google image search and tell me how easy it is to find an image of him in that riot. Number 2 on my search. Let him do trail work, let him help old ladies across the street, I don't care what he does to personally feel better about himself for what he was involved with. I personally feel that he doesn't deserve our attention, he lost that right.

I preferred number 18, although Alex arguably has better hair.

treezz
wow you are a ass

Dec. 20, 2011, 6:18 p.m.

…Let him do trail work, let him help old ladies across the street, I don't care what he does to personally feel better about himself for what he was involved with. I personally feel that he doesn't deserve our attention, he lost that right.

The trail work didn't start when those photos showed up…ever ridden in Whistler or Pemberton yourself? A lot of those trails have his work in them.

Twitter: Stephen_matthws
Instagram: stephen_matthews

Dec. 20, 2011, 6:24 p.m.

The trail work didn't start when those photos showed up…ever ridden in Whistler or Pemberton yourself? A lot of those trails have his work in them.

I've ridden quite a few of them. Good on him for doing his part in the MTB community. My point remains that I believe he lost the priviledge of our attention when those pictures surfaced.

I troll shitty posters like yourself, because it's amusing to watch you skidmarks get all riled up.

Dec. 20, 2011, 6:30 p.m.

Has everyone forgotten that he originally lied about flipping the truck?

Like fuck, how can you guys sit here and think that him doing trailwork somehow counts as community service for being a retard taking part in the riot?

Unbelievable.

Dec. 20, 2011, 6:54 p.m.

In a really perverse way, I sympathise a little with all you Alex Pro apologists. I mean, it's really hard to understand why anyone would get mad at a bunch of people lighting stuff on fire, breaking things and picking fights with cops. I also understand how many of you are willing to give Alex Pro the benefit of the doubt and yes, I understand, it's really easy to make mistakes especially when all your bros are with you goading you on (who wants to disappoint their bros???).

On the other hand, I implore all of you, the mountain biking bro, to try and understand my point of view, that of the tax paying citizen who has to endure all of your bullshit (for the second time in 15 years). From the comfort of your parents' basement, I would like you all to consider that I, like your parents, work very hard to pay for a roof over my head (and that of my family) not to mention taxes so that our governments (local, provincial, federal) have the money to pay our public servants to make our city, province and country secure. I think for the most part that they do a very good job and I don't mind paying for the services that our government has to offer. This is how we build community and a strong community is the bedrock for maintaining a high standard of living. A high standard of living is what gives me the opportunity to participate in frivolous middle class conceits, like ridiculous sports where I throw myself down a hill on two wheels.

When one of your precious bros gets together with his precious bros and starts having a big bro party which involves lighting stuff on fire, breaking things and picking fights with police, you're putting on a huge drag on my standard of living. Your bro party costs a lot of money, time and other resources. Not only are you making it hard for me to get home without getting tear gassed, you're damaging a lot of public property which is a drag on my taxes. You're putting the lives of a lot of cops at risk and if they get hurt, that's another drag on my taxes. When a cop gets hurt at your bro party, that means an ambulance that was on standby in case of other medical emergencies has to be pulled away to look after said cop. That puts other people at risk, like the old lady with with health problems or the motor vehicle accident victim or whatever.

Your bro party has a large fiscal and social cost which is entirely unnecessary. But I guess I can sympathise a little bit because 1) your hockey team lost 2) who doesn't want free stuff on robson street???

On the other hand, those of us who pay taxes, including your parents don't like the idea that money has to be reallocated in order to pay overtime for our deserving police, paramedics, nurses and doctors when that money could have been spent on improving services that we elect our government to provide (including parks which contain mountain bike trails, some of which Alex Prochazka may have ridden). Many of us taxpayers frown upon this sort of thing and those of us that witnessed the first stanley cup riot, really frown upon this sort of thing. In fact, there are several of us who don't want another riot to occur in Vancouver ever again regardless of the shame and dissapointment of losing a hockey game. And what better way to remind the bros of our resolve than to make an example of bros like Alex Prochazka? If Alex never finds another sponsor again I think it would serve to set a really good example for anyone who decides to throw another bro party the next time the canucks lose a stanley cup.

Sorry bros but I don't think Alex is done paying the piper.

PS bros,

nice shirt bro

Dec. 20, 2011, 6:56 p.m.

Perhaps you mean bear? I'm not sure what you mean by "however are your assertions equally stupid.' Do you mean as stupid as your assertions? I didn't make any assertions at all, (have a quick look back) so I'm finding it difficult to compare.

How was my question 'retarded'? Because it points out your flawed logic?

Calling them 'parents of the year' because of their son's actions is ridiculous. Good people, with good parents (who did all the right things), screw up all the time. Screwing up is what makes us human. Maybe have a quick look back and see if you are human as well.

lol are you serious? you don't like my spelling?

Dec. 20, 2011, 7:17 p.m.

Maybe you didn't actually read my reply if that was all you noticed, but I guess you're not able to defend your argument (or like me, decipher what you were actually trying to say).

I knew that anyway.

Dec. 20, 2011, 7:45 p.m.

Building trails seems oddly self serving, no? If he really felt bad for what happened, why didn't he go downtown to help with the cleanup?
Flame away if you must…
PS: The guy in the blue jersey to the left needs a punch in the face.