Stuart at the Giant Launch in Tahoe

Nov. 29, 2007, 11:16 a.m.

Great article Stu… Very informative and it answered alot of the questions I was just thinking about, while reading it.
Quick question though, do you think the Trance X frame only could be ridden as a light duty FR / 4x bike?? Or is the weight drop an actual reality now?

MITCH

www.painincorporated.com

Nov. 29, 2007, 1:11 p.m.

I'd be happy to take the new Glory out…..that's one bad black baby…..pics?

a girl after my own heart…henry ford said it best"you can have any color you want,as long as its black".aren't we riding the same rig right now?

BREAKIN HEARTS AND BREAKIN PARTS SINCE 76'

Nov. 29, 2007, 3:07 p.m.

Great article Stu… Very informative and it answered alot of the questions I was just thinking about, while reading it.
Quick question though, do you think the Trance X frame only could be ridden as a light duty FR / 4x bike?? Or is the weight drop an actual reality now?

MITCH

Hey Mitch,

I'd say that you probably could ride the Trance X as a 4X bike. I'm pretty sure that the team guys were using the 4" Trance for that purpose before this bike was available.

Suppose you could also use it for light FR if you had the right fork and wheelset, if 5" of travel is all you're looking for.

Personally, I'd go for the Reign X. More cushion, a slightly beefier frame, and slacker angles. Hope that helps.

She said, why don't you stop your crying/
Go outside and ride your bike
- Sliver, Nirvana

"If stars were all that mattered, why would I go to the trouble of writing a review?" - Roger Ebert