Red Bull Joyride Replay on NSMB.com!

Aug. 19, 2012, 1:49 p.m.

IMO - back flips, front flips, and tail whips are really boring one after the other after the other. That's why I mountain bike - different trails.

I'm sure it gets boring if you can already do it :rolleyes:. Otherwise, what's to stop you doing it on a mountain bike on some "different trail":

Aug. 19, 2012, 2:14 p.m.

I'm sure it gets boring if you can already do it :rolleyes:. Otherwise, what's to stop you doing it on a mountain bike on some "different trail":

you're the newest nsmb internet hero. you can have a cookie from the middle shelf. golf clap SHUT THE DOOR!

Aug. 19, 2012, 3:45 p.m.

A well deserved second for soderstrom. He was a busy guy, 4th in speed n style and pumptrack. Then threw down for the best trick. That guy has such flow and style!

Aug. 19, 2012, 5:49 p.m.

you're the newest nsmb internet hero. you can have a cookie from the middle shelf. golf clap SHUT THE DOOR!

Thanks for clearing up what it is you are whining about.

Aug. 19, 2012, 6:10 p.m.

Thanks for clearing up what it is you are whining about.

bottom shelf with the bitches

Aug. 19, 2012, 6:50 p.m.

how is cam zinks bum….60ft back flip to ass has got to hurt.

Aug. 19, 2012, 9:06 p.m.

That back flip was huge, which made that landing so painful to watch! Zink continues to be super exciting to watch. Watching guys recover after a sketchy landing, then go right in and pull off a big trick was definitely impressive.
Amazing to watch in person, especially to us mere mortal mountain bikers!

Aug. 20, 2012, 10:51 a.m.

First time I was there live. I was standing right at the base of the wood booter were Genon pulled his front flip and could see the start and the first 6 hits, and then the big screen for the Bud Light/Kokanee cabin. When you're watching it live, it gains so much more reality. What those guys are doing is nuts, impressive, bold, and stupid. One can only be impressed. It's way bigger, way faster, and far more insane when it's happening right in front of you. Somehow TV sterilises it.

Once being there live, no one, in thier right mind, can possible put these guys down or say it's getting boring. They are masters at their craft… a craft that puts them in serious jeopardy of major injury, only to brush it off most of the time, for very small financial reward compared to many sports.

It was a great show, by stupendous bike riders in crazy dusty and windy conditions.

And watching Cam Zink over-rotate, and bounce off his tailbone, builds respect. I have no idea how he got up on his own.