Pro Snowboarder on a Mid-Travel 29er?

Oct. 19, 2012, 4:20 p.m.

Fun vid!

Out of curiousity which Jeremy Jones is he?
The big mountain slayer Jones or the jibby-jibtastic Jones?

Woah. There's two of them?
Mind blown.

Oct. 19, 2012, 7:34 p.m.

Not bad. Wonder how much riding he does? Didn't expect it to be the Jibby Jones though

Why slag free swag?:rolleyes:

ummm, as your doctor i recommend against riding with a scaphoid fracture.

Oct. 19, 2012, 9:38 p.m.

meh
would this get the play time if it was some no name?

Oct. 20, 2012, 9:13 a.m.

it is the jibbing jeremy jones. not the free ride.
Filmed by seth huot is also a pretty serious shred head…

its a cool vid, but if he wasnt a pro snowboarder it wouldnt have got any front pages… i would be stoked to have made something like that…

Oct. 20, 2012, 9:42 a.m.

A 26er would have been so much more flickable and nimble. And another advertisement brought to you by the Big Red S.

"You don't learn from experience. You learn from reflecting on the experience."
- Kristen Ulmer

Oct. 20, 2012, 10:46 a.m.

For all those who are complaining about the level of riding in this video: I'd just like to put the word out there that if you submit something as well-edited and fun as this, there's a good chance I'll post it.

flickr

Oct. 20, 2012, 5:37 p.m.

For all those who are complaining about the level of riding in this video: I'd just like to put the word out there that if you submit something as well-edited and fun as this, there's a good chance I'll post it.

But you bitches won't. Because all you haters can do is bitch and complain and say "oh yeah I could do a way better job". But when it comes time to put up or shut up all you do is skulk away with your balls between your legs. Contemptible sad negative bitches

Oct. 20, 2012, 5:41 p.m.

Actually , I am too busy riding my fucking bike! :fu: to be bothered to film and edit something like this.
If i dont think the riding is rad , I am going to say so.
If you post on a public forum , you open up to criticism .

Oct. 20, 2012, 10:05 p.m.

But you bitches won't. Because all you haters can do is bitch and complain and say "oh yeah I could do a way better job". But when it comes time to put up or shut up all you do is skulk away with your balls between your legs. Contemptible sad negative bitches

I'm not exactly sure whose post you were responding to, but it doesn't appear to be mine.

flickr

Oct. 20, 2012, 10:21 p.m.

Ha ha. I thought it was a fun vid. Just partially ruined by the hilarious looking wheels.

treezz
wow you are a ass

Oct. 20, 2012, 10:37 p.m.

A 26er would have been so much more flickable and nimble. And another advertisement brought to you by the Big Red S.

meh
would this get the play time if it was some no name?

I dunno boys….

At the risk of being flamed I will call that vid lame.

I am with you on this. It all just looks awkward. Doesn't look playful.

Agree with Shirk and Sideshow - but it's the lame-r vids that make me realize just how much i love the rad ones.

Now if he'd been riding a 650b, i think we can all agree that we would have dogpiled ourselves in an effort to praise it :)

I'm not exactly sure whose post you were responding to, but it doesn't appear to be mine.

I was responding to the sheep above. The sheep should realize their place. Just watch the pretty lights and stfu mindless passive rabble. Keep putting out content Mr morgman and let them waaaaaaaaaahine about how much radder they could be.

Oh yes Rivs. I'm so rad but I don't have time to show how you rad I am because I'm too busy spanking one off in the woods in my pink tutu on Bobsled. GMAFB.

Oct. 21, 2012, 1:41 a.m.

I was responding to the sheep above. The sheep should realize their place. Just watch the pretty lights and stfu mindless passive rabble. Keep putting out content Mr morgman and let them waaaaaaaaaahine about how much radder they could be.

Oh yes Rivs. I'm so rad but I don't have time to show how you rad I am because I'm too busy spanking one off in the woods in my pink tutu on Bobsled. GMAFB.

I love spanking in the woods!…… just not to this edit .

Oct. 21, 2012, 6:55 a.m.

Wow you are an angry person.

only 35 but still beat the 30-39 BC cup Champion 4 out of 6 races

Oct. 21, 2012, 9:50 a.m.

Wow, you are angry - sorry, but my op was intended to be sort of funny, maybe next time I just add a couple more "ooo"s to the "so", as in "sooooooooo much more flickable", and the ad statement was about the bike company - in no way did I diss the rider or his abilities.

Oh well, whatever.

"You don't learn from experience. You learn from reflecting on the experience."
- Kristen Ulmer

Oct. 21, 2012, 10:02 a.m.

Sheep? You might wanna take it easy there bud. I thought it was a lame vid. Case closed.

C4 Rider Training 2013

Contact me at: [email protected]

I am not so good at returning PM's as some have noticed.

c4race.com