POV - Leogang and Schladming with Banshee Dh Riders

June 14, 2011, 10:38 p.m.

Adam Brayton and Mattej Charvat and guest Scott Mears do some riding in Austria around the Leogang WC in 2011.

Stopping in at the legend that is Schladming and then on to the Leogang WC.

Ride along here...

June 15, 2011, 8:39 a.m.

Sick. A lot of almost roadkill on that track!

June 15, 2011, 10:37 a.m.

I am the only one who thinks some of these european world cup tracks seem kinda tame(for lack of better words). Most of it, other than the rooty sections in the trees, seems like a harder version of crank of it up. I mean the trail is like 8 feet wide and smooth (aside from the brake bumps and pot holes). Dont get me wrong I still like watching them and think they would be hard for the average rider but its just getting hard to watch when you think of some of the courses we have in BC. just my 2 cents.

Riding and video were really good though.

June 16, 2011, 6:31 p.m.

I am the only one who thinks some of these european world cup tracks seem kinda tame(for lack of better words). Most of it, other than the rooty sections in the trees, seems like a harder version of crank of it up. I mean the trail is like 8 feet wide and smooth (aside from the brake bumps and pot holes). Dont get me wrong I still like watching them and think they would be hard for the average rider but its just getting hard to watch when you think of some of the courses we have in BC. just my 2 cents.

Riding and video were really good though.

They are fun looking courses but not overly technical. Though it would be a test of endurance and overall fitness, and that has to be a factor in the WC track selections. Would be great to see a few more Canadian stops on the tour though, bring in the tech gnar.