NWD filming with The Claw chez Claw

April 30, 2007, 10:41 p.m.

….I dont know if it makes a difference but this was built in the summer….the stream was completley dry…and even in the spring there is only about 1 or 2 feet of water flowing through, this stream had plenty of dirt and logs in it ever before any type of structure began to be built on its banks. Simply by existing and living a day in our society although it may be indirect we do the earth alot more damage than a little bit of loose dirt could ever do to that stream. Come on people get over yourselfs unless you plan to move to tibet and live at the foothills of mt everest and eat grass your whole life, dont go around trying to preach about the contamination of our earth.

May 7, 2007, 10:04 p.m.

NWD films are always so awesome

selling 2007 Marzocchi DJ3

http://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/269362/

Aug. 7, 2007, 8:33 p.m.

Photos are good I bet the footage would be better

Aug. 7, 2007, 8:44 p.m.

although the stunt is built on the creek, the post of the launch is on the inner part of the meander, as the stream erodes, the launch won't even be on the stream bed, therefore it is not a threat to the creek. however, the landing will be eroded because its located on the cutbank.

Aug. 24, 2007, 3:36 p.m.

HEYHEYHEYHEYHEY
THIS IS SRS BUSSINESS.
now because darren bearclaw built a jump which has a cedar pole going into a creek, which in nature doesn't ever happen, every fish species in the world will be threatened because 14 year old kids from pinkbike who live from tibet to london will see this and copy it, causing the process above.

ps. If you're to stupid to realize that I posted with an underlying sense of sarcasim, let me inform you, I'm a broke teenager who can only dream of affording something for 6 cylinders forget 8. I did this as a mocking post.

I've seen many fallen cedar trees in creeks, and I don't think the gap is really affecting the salmon and stuff because its not even touching the creek really

MY PHONE HAS A PHONE BOOK:drool: