NSMB.com Enduro Week: Day Three

Jan. 26, 2012, 9:56 p.m.

wow

I think nsmb is the best it's ever been this past while, I've been spending more time reading the articles than cruising the forums and the constant new content has been great.

please just keep on doing what you're doing

totally agree

Jan. 26, 2012, 10:06 p.m.

If you are so impatient about having your posts approved (both you and the you that is agreeing with you - we can see the IP addresses are the same) why not just register?

Too funny!

wow

I think nsmb is the best it's ever been this past while, I've been spending more time reading the articles than cruising the forums and the constant new content has been great.

please just keep on doing what you're doing

Agreed!

I mean, it is obvious that Seb has a man-crush on Arthur (and who wouldn't) and Mark want's to have Todd's babys (less certain about the percentage of people on that list) but I have actually really enjoyed reading about it!

(Kidding aside, the articles have been very enjoyable lately)

-D

Mean People SUCK! Nice People SHOVEL!

Trails For All; Trails For Weather

Jan. 26, 2012, 11:16 p.m.

i'm not friends with these guys but I think they should keep on doing exactly what they do because if their music changes i'm not going to tune in every day.

Ditto! I blow off more work on account of the NSMB home page imagery than I care to admit. It’s a near impossibility not to ride after reading the localized articles of late.

I don’t know who stole em’, but somebody give the “guest” his cookies back.

Jan. 27, 2012, 11:06 a.m.

Dear "Guest",

Enduro is only the most popular riding genre right now in Biking, and one of the most popular topics this side of the MRP 2X. It is basically trail riding at it's best.
And I think I know who you are… I have seen you as I whip by you in any race with my twin lock locked out, straight up the mountain. Get into it - don't slag it.
Oh, and NSMB is great!! I am the Buddha on my Genius!! Enduro Champ 2012… you'll hear about me next time.. ha ha

Jan. 27, 2012, 11:15 a.m.

OK, I'm back to Earth now.
One thing that i think that drives us towards styles like Enduro (Yes i said style) is that Enduro is similar to DH. What I mean is that most of the rags you read these days (Bike Magazine etc) have a lot of DH pictures and coverage. Big, shiny, cool bikes with Maxxis tires, chain guides and all the cool fixins. Enduro allows those of us that don't ride DH to but those fat tires (High Roller II, MRP 2X's) and run them on our trail bikes. It is seriously a cool "Vibe" that we have called Enduro. It's also a killer workout and self endurance test kinda-ride. I love it!
Here in Ontario we have the Niagara Enduro which is a 2 day event. Ride up, ride down, cross fields, valley's, rivers, roads, rocks… awesome stuff!!

Jan. 27, 2012, 11:25 p.m.

cool series (altho I agree the same question format is a good idea but might be better kept to politics and beauty contests).
If it wasn't for nsmb I wouldn't know about this whole enduro thingy. The trans-provence coverage a few months back was really an eye-opener - very much like the first time I saw a trans-alp coverage story way back when. Those crazy euros are always thinking of fun new things to do.

Jan. 28, 2012, 1 a.m.

I just wanted to put my thoughts down on what I keep on seeing week in week out with NSMB, same old faces.
I know that was an article on Enduro, I have done a few Enduro races myself. We all know about Arthur, he is a great rider, an animal, so too Dylan.
But there are others that are out there who race, the unsung hero, there is more than one guy building too. Digger is a legend, we all know that, but what else is going on, who is doing what, its not the guy who shouts the loudest that deserves all the attention.

Totally agree. I've lived on on the Shore for years and nobody ever interviews me. I nearly did a trail day last year FFS! Lately I've been watching a lot of tennis with the cat (he's recovering from a pelvis break after being hit by a car). Hopfully I'll get out on the bike next week as work has slowed down. With any luck I'll finish mid field of a race at some point this year.

Exciting shit.

"I do like how you generally bring an open-minded and positive vibe to the threads you participate in"

- Morgman

Jan. 29, 2012, 12:07 a.m.

i thought it was pretty rad…

Jan. 29, 2012, 8:59 a.m.

Totally agree. I've lived on on the Shore for years and nobody ever interviews me. I nearly did a trail day last year FFS! Lately I've been watching a lot of tennis with the cat (he's recovering from a pelvis break after being hit by a car). Hopfully I'll get out on the bike next week as work has slowed down. With any luck I'll finish mid field of a race at some point this year.

Exciting shit.

I hope your cat is getting better. Ours has just done a big stinking shit and we had to get the incense out. Keepin' in freeride…..

treezz
wow you are a ass