NSMB Team is on Spank Industries – Win a Pair of Spank Spike Pedals!

Aug. 31, 2012, 6:47 p.m.

The NSMB Team is stoked to be riding Spank Spike pedals this year, and we want to give you a chance to win a pair for yourself.

All the details and some rare shots of T-Bone Hansen in action here...

flickr

Sept. 2, 2012, 9:43 a.m.

I am definitely stoked on these pedals! Great shoe platform and durability! Replacement pins available, although I haven't had to use them yet!

Twitter: Stephen_matthws
Instagram: stephen_matthews

Sept. 2, 2012, 10:32 a.m.

thin. i like.

Sept. 2, 2012, 10:41 a.m.

I have been on a set of them for about two months now. combined with a pair of Five Ten impacts, and the occasional flip flop apres beer ride home
Overall , I am very pleased with the pedals performance… I mean really I dont notice that they are there, or not.
That is saying alot , I am a pedal basher . low BB bikes , agressive line selection. I usually bash the shit out of my pedals . And lose , grind pins on a ride to ride basis.

The spikes are always there , grippy and stable. The few rock shots i have had . Grazed off nicely with the eased edges.

one thing about the pedals i wasn't stoked on . (but has since stopped). During those first few dusty weeks in Aug on the shore. The pedals did develop a VERY irritating squeek which has dissappered as of late.
I guess thems the breaks with a bearing/ bushing system like this.

Thwo thumbs up for looks and performance….. except for the squeek I didn't know they were there….