Long Term Review: Crank Brothers Kronolog Dropper Post

Oct. 20, 2012, 1:53 a.m.

Short guys talking about cutting their Reverbs, heh.

flickr

Oct. 20, 2012, 10:34 a.m.

It's not but the reality is that the vast majority oy Reverbs will need the hose cut to length anyway and will need a bleed as well as a result. They should come unassembled and unbled in my view as should brakes.

Huh, you can easily shorten the hoses of brakes and Reverbs without bleeding them. They should come fully functional and NOT require bleeding. Just be smart when shortening the hose and all will be fine. It becomes a 5 minute procedure instead of a 20 minute procedure.

Oct. 20, 2012, 5:56 p.m.

I agree with the others about CB's stuff being crap. Every CB product I've seen on someone's bike has failed on them more than once. I've had some of their pedals and was amazed at how fragile and poorly built they were. I'm not surprised at all that these things are failing. I love how they blame the customer for their crap breaking. Classic.

2 of my friends have Reverbs. One just got his and it's been solid. My other friend has not been as lucky. Hers broke at the barb after using it for a week. She got it fixed and then it stopped working a couple weeks later. She got fed up and put on a regular post.

I've been hammering on the Lev for about 5 months and thing has been solid. I'm pleasantly surprised that I have broken it yet. I break everything!