iStem - for your iPod on your iBike

April 1, 2007, 2:18 p.m.

I think it should be mounted sticking out the end of your handlebar instead, so it would be close to your hands for easy tune changes

April 1, 2007, 4:06 p.m.

but the ipod can break probs if you go over the handlebars it il just snap

ya liek omgz ud hav like too ipds then but tehy wudnt werk

It great that they actually made one of those stems… I'm sure there are people who would use on a a cruiser or something, but I don't know how the cable routing would work…

22 Pride

April 1, 2007, 4:53 p.m.

:lol:

oh and DeepSouthBuilder - next thing you telling me that "The Sound of Music" is a real documentary about living in Europe's mountains…:lol:

Just for the record: I had several posts edited/deleted because I posted in reply a little too soon after the three articles were put up. I was up late. I'm not retarded and I have a job and I'm in college so I usually know what the date is. The "82 million Germans" comment had a hint of sarcasm. That's the first Hasselhoff song I've ever even heard. You sure I'm the dumb one?

And April-Fools Day should be ended. It's gay and retarded.

April 1, 2007, 7:57 p.m.

Just for the record: I had several posts edited/deleted because I posted in reply a little too soon after the three articles were put up. I was up late. I'm not retarded and I have a job and I'm in college so I usually know what the date is. The "82 million Germans" comment had a hint of sarcasm. That's the first Hasselhoff song I've ever even heard. You sure I'm the dumb one?

And April-Fools Day should be ended. It's gay and retarded.

awww come on buddy, grab a sense of humour. i LOVE all the april fools jokes, nice to see how creative these guys can be. it's not like it's hurting anyone :)

April 1, 2007, 8:07 p.m.

im likin the idea of sharing songs via infrared

JDM POWER!

April 2, 2007, 9:16 a.m.

The Hasselhof comment was bang on. How could they be wrong?

April 2, 2007, 12:54 p.m.

It goes well with the ECI stuff, one hand for shuffling songs, one hand for biking. Now that the Trail Nazi has been apprehended we don't have to pay as much attention to the trail - not that a SC Boxxer wouldn't do the job anyway

yeah yeah, a day late but no one should've been anywhere near a computer this past weekend anyway

WTB Frequency i23 rim, 650b NEW - $40

April 2, 2007, 2:28 p.m.

dude its aprils fools.

Holy what a completely horrible thing to say. Not sure why you would say that. Especially since I don't think we have ever had the pleasure of even a conversation.

Maybe it has something to do with your signature NG?

April 2, 2007, 2:29 p.m.

Funniest thing here since the single crown Boxxer WC. :)

RIde. Eat. Repeat.

April 5, 2007, 12:52 a.m.

The Hasselhof comment was bang on. How could they be wrong?

:nono: wait…a better one…:P

"You don't learn from experience. You learn from reflecting on the experience."
- Kristen Ulmer