IMBA / World MTB Conference

Aug. 23, 2006, 12:13 a.m.

IMBA's gig was combined with Richard Juryn's little party this year. Mark Steinebach was good enough to go up there and tune in for us.

Thanks Mark!

IMBA/World Conference overview

Aug. 23, 2006, 12:31 a.m.

can anyone attend this or do you have to be invited?? id be curious to see if the cravers or mike vandeman attend these shows to show their point of view or do they only care what happens in their backyards?

Being an agoraphobic adrenaline junkie would be pretty convenient, because you could get your rush from just going to the store to get some milk instead of having to jump off a mountain or out of an airplane.

they also call me "balloon"

Aug. 25, 2006, 1:10 p.m.

can anyone attend this or do you have to be invited?? id be curious to see if the cravers or mike vandeman attend these shows to show their point of view or do they only care what happens in their backyards?

Anyone can attend…..there is a fee for folks who were not imba delegates. Google Imba and you will be able to find out what the fee happened to be.

"Walk a mile in another man's shoes. Then, you'll be a mile away from him and have his shoes."

http://www.valleyvetservices.com
www.vmta.ca

Aug. 28, 2006, 8:59 a.m.

Vandeman was invited to speak at the first conference on the Shore but declined as he felt he personal safety was at risk. I told him americans had to check their guns at the boarder but no luck. Seems he is unable to walk the talk. Ernie was a no show as well. I think some people out there just love to be hated.

ride, build, ride some more….