Crankworx Slopestyle Live! Brandon Takes it!

July 25, 2011, 10:21 a.m.

The Slopestyle attracts the worlds best riders of that genre, and while I've not looked at any DH results, but if it's anything like previous years, there are a few top DH pros, and the rest are locals?

treezz
wow you are a ass

July 25, 2011, 11:50 a.m.

just like some sports are based on the calls on the field not video, I am going on what I saw from a pretty wicked vip view and what the crowd saw and reacted too, again props to all the amazing riders and to brandon and zinc who I think charge hard, but Anthony brought the house to its feet!

I didn't have a wicked VIP view but from what I saw on Freecaster the crowd reacted, quite understandably, to the fact that he's 15 years old and going huge. He clearly has enormous potential but he's not as dialled as Semenuk. No one is. Hence Semenuk won.

Thomas Voekler was the people's favourite for the Tour De France this year and he was getting bigger cheers than the guys ahead of him… but you wouldn't argue that he should have won the race.

Actually, the more I think about it the less I understand what your point is… so I think I will just shut up now!

July 25, 2011, 2:15 p.m.

I get ya but people were not cheering cause he was 15 they were cheering cause he was killin it, semenuk did kill it but in what I saw anthon ignited me and the crowd like no other and in my opinion when that happens it is cool!

:woot:

@davenorona

@Dave Norona

July 25, 2011, 10:58 p.m.

Actually, the more I think about it the less I understand what your point is… so I think I will just shut up now!

The point is there was only ONE guy putting it on the line.

"I do like how you generally bring an open-minded and positive vibe to the threads you participate in"

- Morgman

July 25, 2011, 11:05 p.m.

Yup…only one….

I told you a million times not to exaggerate! :P