Crankworx Slopestyle 2006!

Aug. 14, 2006, 3:04 p.m.

Stuart's article is up and he covers all the bases. Nice job Doc! You too Jay!

Crankworx Slopestyle 06

Aug. 14, 2006, 3:19 p.m.

good job on the article once again boys here is the link
http://www.nsmb.com/shore_news/crankworx_report_08_06.php

Aug. 14, 2006, 3:43 p.m.

i wish more pics

Aug. 14, 2006, 5:03 p.m.

lack of WTA

I'm fat.

Aug. 14, 2006, 7:01 p.m.

jay sinclair news reporter:eek: nice work jay! and you too stuart!

and cam get back to vacation, no more internet. haha

Aug. 14, 2006, 8:10 p.m.

lack of WTA

I'm sorry but i have no clue why u guys are soo 'cool' u write stuff on cardbord. Just doesn't get through to me.

And a little comment about the lack of crowd noise. I was with a bunch of kids with signs just below the road gap where the mulch jump was last year and we were literally yelling ourselves horse from the start of the comp to the end. I know we got some people's attention and i think some guys from nsmb snapped some shots of us that haven't been posted. I guess we don't have enough cred but if u guys with the camera's have pictures of kids with pink signs please post them up or pm me so i can check them out elsewhere.

www.knollybikes.com

:canada:

Aug. 14, 2006, 9:27 p.m.

I'm sorry but i have no clue why u guys are soo 'cool' u write stuff on cardbord. Just doesn't get through to me.

And a little comment about the lack of crowd noise. I was with a bunch of kids with signs just below the road gap where the mulch jump was last year and we were literally yelling ourselves horse from the start of the comp to the end. I know we got some people's attention and i think some guys from nsmb snapped some shots of us that haven't been posted. I guess we don't have enough cred but if u guys with the camera's have pictures of kids with pink signs please post them up or pm me so i can check them out elsewhere.

Crankworx 07
WTA vs. Pink t-shirt fags

ITS ON

I'm fat.

Aug. 14, 2006, 9:28 p.m.

It's not a matter of cred, freerider guy. I saw you, and David Ferguson had some shots of you guys (and the girl who was single). I just wish that we could have cloned you guys and sprinkled you all over the course. You would have lit the place on fire, and given the riders what they deserved - noise to fire them up.

She said, why don't you stop your crying/
Go outside and ride your bike
- Sliver, Nirvana

"If stars were all that mattered, why would I go to the trouble of writing a review?" - Roger Ebert

Aug. 14, 2006, 10:02 p.m.

Nice article:).

Aug. 14, 2006, 10:32 p.m.

pinks out greens in i figure the card board got through to more people card board is a universal thing pink is not take ur pinkpaper back to stapes ur just mad cause ANAL is more popular then pink

Aug. 14, 2006, 10:54 p.m.

nice work, good job on shots too!

www.gohuckyourself.com

Aug. 15, 2006, 2:31 a.m.

That was a good read, I wish I could have been there.

www.myspace.com/thebatley

Aug. 15, 2006, 2:32 a.m.

Good article……………Nice work!!!!!!!!

Aug. 15, 2006, 8:51 a.m.

Good work… had to take a break once and a while… no wonder it took so long to post!

I can almsot remember it as I was reading it…

tear!

www.steedcycles.com

Aug. 15, 2006, 11:14 a.m.

norcoryder57: :speakenglish: That and we got the paper from walmart. Staples is too expensive and they have wicked canada ponchos along with food at Walmart wich shoots it into a godly status.

Stuart: I didn't mean to come off as wanting the reconition. I'm just not a big fan of some of the attitude that is brought in with the baller image of riding in parks and dj's. I still do those and respect that bit but man does that stuff sometimes get old for me. It's probly the reason why I only have a big bike and spend most of my time on the side of fromme. Your last comment inspires me. Look into the whistler forum for how u did inspire me; I'm gonna make myself a thread. With what u mention about giving the riders what they deserve. That is exactly what we were trying to do. Not only show respect for risking their lives but also get them amped to do what they needed to do. That is why one of our signs read, "WE :heart: the godfather". Trying to get the man that is Wade amped and show respect that even though everybody is talking about the "new school" that the old timers are still respected for what they did.

hollaholla: We had pink signs, not pink shirts. But if u want to try to bring it you wont belive how badly u will get crushed next year. We already have double the number friends wanting to come along and join in cause it sounded like so much fun and we were on such a high from the day.

www.knollybikes.com

:canada: