Brother - A film by Syd Woodward

March 2, 2007, 9:17 a.m.

once the weather gets better we have a bunch of comox valley riders wanting to make the road trip to gold. The scenery around there is as amazing as the riding.

Play : Comox Valley Mountain Biking - www.cvmtb.com

March 2, 2007, 10:51 a.m.

Great short. Really enjoyed it.

:canada: :swiss:

March 2, 2007, 1:40 p.m.

once the weather gets better we have a bunch of comox valley riders wanting to make the road trip to gold. The scenery around there is as amazing as the riding.

I am in as well. I was up there around six years ago and the riding was wicked. Chris and Rick are a couple of good guys that like to ride bikes and make good trails. I never got a chance to make it out there even when I lived in C.R last summer but soon I will.

I'm the best at being modest !

March 6, 2007, 9:56 a.m.

Whoa! A Tippie sighting - sort of. Nice to see your words on here Brett!

March 6, 2007, 11:39 a.m.

The right click save as only wants to save the HTML file not the video…has something been changed where we are not able to download the vid?

the other day i tried and it started to download but i gave up as it was so slow…now nothing is getting downloaded….

thanks.

March 10, 2007, 11:41 a.m.

I enjoyed it, production quality was good. Kind of a melancholy tone to the movie. When bros talk about one another.

Studio B Fine Art and Photographic Prints

March 10, 2007, 10:21 p.m.

Realy enjoyed that, thats what its all about bros shredding and having a good time.Realy wanna ride those trails one day…..

:coo: :coo:

March 11, 2007, 6:47 p.m.

That was a great short film.

Makes me want to get out and ride.

www.FVMBA.com 

"If everything seems in control, you're not going fast enough."
-Mario Andretti-

March 18, 2007, 1:52 p.m.

That was super sad. That film really hit me, and it didn't make me want to ride, it made me feel like I really really have to ride. I should be calling up my brother and planning a ride right now, even though he lives eight hours away. I see my brother a couple times a year, and we always ride. It's gonna really really suck when one or the other of us gets too old too ride, even though I'm sure that won't be at least another twenty years. Twenty more years is not long enough.
Here's to riding.
-Sean