Bombing Through Peru - Video

March 4, 2011, 10:17 a.m.

@ Dude and Syncro

Hi Guys, it's Eric! I found this forum looking for Peru bike videos.

I found this picture from the climb in question. Somehow, I don't remember the view as I was too busy trying to put one foot in front of the other. Although I feel better knowing that Wayo walked part of it with us. Unless he was staying behind just to make us feel good…

I have a ton of videos and pictures from the trip, mine and Mango's. If you want I could mail you a DVD or something.

Take care!

March 7, 2011, 7:04 a.m.

Hey Eric!

The stud on the day was Louis…he got into a climbing / breathing groove and smashed the climb. Woulter was pretty strong too, but he was always in sight. Not Louis…the old man had about 10 minutes on us by the top. The rest of us pretty much alternated hiking and climbing. Pretty certain Wayo was just doing like everyone else- pacing themselves.

Then there was Rosco, who I think would climb, descend to check on people, and climb again. Synch and I agree…have not met anybody in these parts that can climb quite like him.

Never been at that elevation before, and man…difficult isn't the word.

***Disclaimer: this post is in no way, shape, or form intended to insult anybody, anything, any animal, any lifeform, or non lifeform, or otherwise, of any kind.

March 24, 2011, 6:12 p.m.

haha that trip was simply amazing, good vibes all the time, good riders!
BM Rocks!

In search for the best trails on earth!
www.inkasadventures.com