Alex Pro resigns from Team Young Guns

June 27, 2011, 10:24 p.m.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gpRqmuW7Ak

diggin

June 27, 2011, 10:24 p.m.

Hey,so did you guys teach AP a lesson or what?

Pastor of Muppets

June 28, 2011, 6:49 a.m.

Hey,so did you guys teach AP a lesson or what?

the fact there is a thread on his resignation would be your 1st clue

July 3, 2011, 4:11 p.m.

Mike Vick just got Nike back 4 yrs after going to prison for running a dog fighting ring and the Whistler Adventure group is still in business after murdering dogs, so I'd say Alex Pro is going to be just fine as soon as people move on the next sensational story.

July 4, 2011, 10:38 a.m.

and all those other folks who lost jobs , got shamed on FB , maybe charged with public mischief/rioting/property damage will find other jobs to make money so they can live, pay their fines, they probably won't do any time but mandatory-community-service-instead-of would be a good thing

swimmer kids pa will be out 30 or 40K plus paying for juniors uni-education unless he tells junior to pay his own way,swimmer kid might be allowed on the WP team

SO Life goes on and the kids will be all right but I am betting if you asked them right now or even a year from now they would say…it wasn't worth it

July 4, 2011, 12:47 p.m.

Anyone who has ever done stupid shit that made no sense when they were drunk has absolutely no right to judge or even speak of other people causing mindless, senseless drunken havoc. Unless your shit don't stink, edited out by mod - infraction given and let Johnny Law dole out the justice.

July 4, 2011, 2:11 p.m.

well we have all done our share of stupid shit and not been caught but what is key here is there is a PARADIGM SHIFT in doing stupid shit because anyone with a Camera phone WILL take a picture of you screwing up and put it in a public place where anyone who can use a computer will see it

AND so far Johnny Law is not the one giving out the justice its the unruly mob of average Vancouver citizens who are causing mindless, sensless, sober havoc on the rioters who were caught in the act by …social media

Do I need revenge ,do I care a whole bunch if these rioters get ruined NO thats not really my point , but maybe some stupid kid will read this and decide to walk away from the riot or the fight or the whatever screwup but I don't care if he does or not either … learning the hard way is a time honored way to learn

July 4, 2011, 3:43 p.m.

Do I need revenge ,do I care a whole bunch if these rioters get ruined NO thats not really my point , but maybe some stupid kid will read this and decide to walk away from the riot or the fight or the whatever screwup but I don't care if he does or not either … learning the hard way is a time honored way to learn

Or at the least not post up every detail of they did on the internet. As Obama said a while ago about the internet. Do not post every picture of stuff you are doing on your facebook page.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

July 4, 2011, 7:29 p.m.

AS pertaining to the Van riots it doesn't really matter what some idiot posted on his FB about what he did that's the low hanging fruit, what I am talking about is the everyday everywhere people with camera's who are all over the fucking place who can turn you in and not to john law who has his hands tied by the creaky principles of english common law

They can thro you to the mob on the WWW who will do what ever they want

July 4, 2011, 7:33 p.m.

They can thro you to the mob on the WWW who will do what ever they want

Hmm… where have we seen this before?:???: The whole Floyd Landis, Lance, Lemond.. endless media circus.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

July 4, 2011, 8:29 p.m.

are we still talking about this?

July 21, 2011, 10:02 a.m.

I guess he never manned up and turned himself in. Weak.

Those who have turned themselves in come from the following communities, broken down by the VPD:

9 Surrey
7 Vancouver
4 Maple Ridge
3 Burnaby
2 Abbotsford
2 Delta
2 New Westminster
2 North Vancouver
1 Comox
1 Coquitlam
1 Langley
1 Tofino