Alex Pro resigns from Team Young Guns

June 25, 2011, 4:43 a.m.

He didn't say that actually. He said he wasn't involved in the arson of the truck.

And we've been over all of this. Did you read the thread?

True he didn't set it on fire but he did say he showed poor judgement in posing with it when in fact he helped flip it. To me that is more than posing with it and would be lying.

"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture"

June 25, 2011, 10:12 a.m.

He didn't say that actually. He said he wasn't involved in the arson of the truck.

And we've been over all of this. Did you read the thread?

While I read the thread, and the others, and watched the videos, and looked at the pictures.

It doesn't matter whether he lit the truck on fire or not.
It doesn't matter what he said after he found out his picture got out.
The fire was only one part of destroying the truck. Rolling it was the other.
He did participate in its destruction.
Then he danced around posing like he was in a Lord of the Flies remake.
Got identified so now he's paying for it.

The cool thing is that social media allows everyone to see the evidence and put a reaction and an opinion out there. Without filters.
So whether he said "arson" or not really becomes irrelevent. So does the the nit-picky shit the lawyers and judges are going to stroke themselves with over the next few years while this crap ties up the courts.

Regular folk on the street are having their say, through this board and other sites. And for once the criminals are not being given all the advantage over the victoms and the community. Alex P is one of the identified criminals, nothing more, nothing less.

June 25, 2011, 10:38 a.m.

^ very well spoken

June 25, 2011, 10:53 a.m.

lol i know of like 5 other pro bikers that were downtown and taking in the festivities

June 25, 2011, 11:19 a.m.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWleXh89Z9s

June 25, 2011, 1:30 p.m.

lol i know of like 5 other pro bikers that were downtown and taking in the festivities

can I have your autograph?

"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture"

June 25, 2011, 3:54 p.m.

Sorry, not rolling over a truck and not participating in a riot is a world away from helping set a truck on fire. Helping to roll over a truck is, like, 10 feet away from helping to set it on fire.

He could always so he was rolling it to try and put out the fire

meh

June 25, 2011, 8:23 p.m.

being of similar age and all, ive done stupid stuff too, sucks being caught in the limelight doesnt it thoough eh.

June 26, 2011, 3:28 a.m.

And they were caught by cameras also(?)

June 26, 2011, 4:01 p.m.

kill the troll. lol

C4 Rider Training 2013

Contact me at: [email protected]

I am not so good at returning PM's as some have noticed.

c4race.com

June 26, 2011, 4:29 p.m.

While I read the thread, and the others, and watched the videos, and looked at the pictures.

It doesn't matter whether he lit the truck on fire or not.
It doesn't matter what he said after he found out his picture got out.
The fire was only one part of destroying the truck. Rolling it was the other.
He did participate in its destruction.
Then he danced around posing like he was in a Lord of the Flies remake.
Got identified so now he's paying for it.

The cool thing is that social media allows everyone to see the evidence and put a reaction and an opinion out there. Without filters.
So whether he said "arson" or not really becomes irrelevent. So does the the nit-picky shit the lawyers and judges are going to stroke themselves with over the next few years while this crap ties up the courts.

Regular folk on the street are having their say, through this board and other sites. And for once the criminals are not being given all the advantage over the victoms and the community. Alex P is one of the identified criminals, nothing more, nothing less.

What is happening on facebook is more of the Mob mentality

The "bad mob " all those people who rioted went crazy for whatever lame excuses they gave it doesn't matter cuz now the "good mob" AKA the public at large is outraged and so we have Vigilantly justice

It doesnt matter if you think the public shaming is wrong or cruel or its not really legal cuz it doesnt have to be ,it is what it is and it has/will happen

feeling that enough is enough doesnt matter either cuz the "good mob" will stop when they want to

Social media has made anonymous nameless faceless living in the big city JUST like living in a very small town where everybody knows everybody … you fuck up and everybody knows

those people who rioted should and will lose BIGTIME ,IMO it has to be that way to show people that in future if they have anything at all to lose they will SO indiscriminate rioting can cost you everything you got and you can't use the law to hide behind a creaky justice system because the mob doesn't care

June 26, 2011, 5:39 p.m.

What is happening on facebook is more of the Mob mentality

The "bad mob " all those people who rioted went crazy for whatever lame excuses they gave it doesn't matter cuz now the "good mob" AKA the public at large is outraged and so we have Vigilantly justice

It doesnt matter if you think the public shaming is wrong or cruel or its not really legal cuz it doesnt have to be ,it is what it is and it has/will happen

feeling that enough is enough doesnt matter either cuz the "good mob" will stop when they want to

Social media has made anonymous nameless faceless living in the big city JUST like living in a very small town where everybody knows everybody … you fuck up and everybody knows

those people who rioted should and will lose BIGTIME ,IMO it has to be that way to show people that in future if they have anything at all to lose they will SO indiscriminate rioting can cost you everything you got and you can't use the law to hide behind a creaky justice system because the mob doesn't care

It seems now that everyone and their dog are armchair detectives, but theyre on the "positive" side of this joke, so they can sleep easy.

yeah bro!!

June 26, 2011, 9:28 p.m.

It seems now that everyone and their dog are armchair detectives, but theyre on the "positive" side of this joke, so they can sleep easy.

do you think the folks on the "positive" side are not really outraged and unwilling to accept what has happened …they are just jumping on a bandwagon to fuck with someone anyone who just happens to be a rioter ?

It was not a joke to the people who got hurt and went to hospitol

It was not a joke to the businesses that were trashed [HTML_REMOVED] looted

It will NOT be a joke to the rioters who will be ruined and that is the point

The rioters must be ruined so that the rest of us will see that poor behavior can cost a rioter EVERYTHING they worked for in their lives otherwise why not riot next time cuz its just so much fun and you will feel free ??

June 26, 2011, 9:58 p.m.

^The next opportunity for a big riot may be another 17+ yrs down the road, so the rioters then probably won't really know about what happened to all the rioters "back in 2011" and the fall out it had on their lives. That's the point, it's always going to be the youngest ones committing these crimes because they aren't thinking about the consequences.

I'm not saying these people shouldn't be punished through the legal channels, I just don't know how far it will go in terms of prevention.

June 27, 2011, 7:41 a.m.

Interesting - and pertinent - article from the Georgia Straight.

Evolutionary biology, the prefrontal cortex, and the Stanley Cup riot in Vancouver