AIRprentice Report 2006 (finally!)

July 24, 2006, 7:35 p.m.

Very nice.

Kinda funny that there wasnt that motivation, or desire as you said at the DJ's, you would think most of the riders would kill it there.

chad

There was motivation, A lot of the riders didn't enjoy the jumps, or had 8 inch down hill bikes which weren't the best of bikes for dirt jumps. Some didn't want to push them selves when they were hurt or wanted to save energy for the mountain.

Awesome Write up Cam, Congrats again Ben!

PS.. Who gets the P3?!?!?!?!

Marty's Mountain Cycle

July 24, 2006, 8:08 p.m.

Benton is from Vernon. It's good that some of the talent is busting out of this
small town.

Sorry. Hometown pride got the jump on the facts. Still gonna be happy with the regional win for the Okanagan.

You can all go to hell. I'll be joining you shortly and I'm bringing beer and cheetos.

July 24, 2006, 9:46 p.m.

There was motivation, A lot of the riders didn't enjoy the jumps, or had 8 inch down hill bikes which weren't the best of bikes for dirt jumps. Some didn't want to push them selves when they were hurt or wanted to save energy for the mountain.

Awesome Write up Cam, Congrats again Ben!

PS.. Who gets the P3?!?!?!?!

Alright, makes sense.

chad

I'm happy to get outside and enjoy nature while I can, but I fear for the future of humanity

July 25, 2006, 8:47 a.m.

There is actually a documentary in the works by someone from outside the mtb biz. I'm looking forward to it - should be very interesting.

I am assuming it will be a normal documentary (90ish mins), yes? Are we going to see a possible premiere? Will it be a downloadable thing exclusive to nsmb members, or will this be something we can purchase and watch over and over in the comfort of our homes?

Is bigfoot real?

dear DW,
since you got like a million bucks now, can i borrow $2850 for a Revolt frame?

thanks,
steve

July 25, 2006, 9:15 a.m.

Benton is the best looking, anyway.

July 25, 2006, 10:28 a.m.

DJ's? I sure hope our sport is moving past that stuff. now big ass dirt booters in slopestyle courses, that's entertaining stuff.

July 26, 2006, 10:37 a.m.

NIce job Cam,,,,great article as usual(sweet pics)……CONGRATS TO BENTON..NICE WORK BUDDY:woot: as to JW stopping stirring up shit:flame: ….lol

July 26, 2006, 11:17 p.m.

I am assuming it will be a normal documentary (90ish mins), yes? Are we going to see a possible premiere? Will it be a downloadable thing exclusive to nsmb members, or will this be something we can purchase and watch over and over in the comfort of our homes?

Is bigfoot real?

Short film. [HTML_REMOVED]30 minutes methinks. Vidcast hopefully and viewable online.

At least that's what it looks like at this point.
Cam

July 26, 2006, 11:51 p.m.

Benton is taking his sponsorship very well, I was talking with him the other day, he is doing his best to promote his team and sponsors. He is qualifying
for Crankworx this week for the big show, and after doing that he is doing
a bunch of filming for NSX 9 in Vernon / Kelowna . He will be sending
a few new lines I am building as well for filming in the Vernon area.
He never knew what a forum was until the NSMB guys filled him all in about it.
He is a hard working guy, who spends most of his time either at work, riding
his bike, or hanging/working at his local bike shop which hooks him up.
I am slowly filling him in with all the CPU tech stuff. :nerd:

In Session

July 28, 2006, 11:31 p.m.

congrats benton and the rest of the crew. awsome write up guys, made me wish i was there. as for the unmentioned non sponsored rider, whats stopping u guys from inviting him to the team, if u guys were/are considering it im sure he has the skills to pay the bills and the right mindset to be there, y must he run the rat race and not get a hand up? just my thought a team is not set in stone and there is always room for improvement/fresh blood

Aug. 4, 2006, 4:30 p.m.

It is really??

Smart Roadster Coupe Brabus