Using Boomforeal's photoshop method, I tried to find the bb height myself.
The steps were:
1. Draw line from rear axle to front axle. This was just to see if the bb was in line with the two.
2. Draw line from bottom of tire to bottom of tire. This will mark where the height will be taken from
3. Draw line from edge of tire to other edge, making sure to go through the axle. This line was measured, and used to find the conversion between real life and photo.
4. Draw line from center of bb axle to line at bottom. Measure line
5. Use conversion factor found in 3 to find height in real life inches
The numbers I got were (in photo cm = real life inches):
Wheel size: 17.53cm=27.5" (Assuming the tires are perfectly at 27.5)
Conversion factor: 1cm=1.568"
BB axle height: 8.3 photo cm -[HTML_REMOVED] use conversion factor 8.3 photo cm x 1.568"/1cm = 13.02"
Therefore I found that the bb axle height is roughly 13"
I will confirm this later today with Matt using the ol' tape measure method