Reply to comment

June 22, 2022, 7:18 a.m. -  Allen Lloyd

As a V1 Hightower owner I really want to ride one of these.  I have ridden a few V2's and they just don't feel right to me.  My issue would be that I have a hard time not moving to a Megatower.  They pedal nearly as well, weigh about the same and the extra travel would be nice at the bike parks.   I have found that 90% of the time a Hightower is faster than most enduro bikes, then the other 10% of time it is terrifying to try to keep up.  Most trails in Montana require about a Hightower in travel to be comfortable.

Post your comment

Please log in to leave a comment.