Reply to comment

Feb. 13, 2022, 6:47 a.m. -  Justin White

I understand how the adjustments work at adjusting the flow, I've just never heard that part called a piston, since it doesn't move. Valve (or shim-stack if the valve actually uses shims) yes, but not piston.

Post your comment

Please log in to leave a comment.