Reply to comment

Nov. 3, 2015, 2:25 p.m. -  Mike

#!markdown Hmmm… aren't clipless pedals are called that because they lack the old school roadie toe clips at the front of the pedal that goes over the forefoot? Hence, clipless pedals… Though perhaps they should be called cleated pedals instead. To make matters more confusing, friends and I refer to riding with clipless pedals as being "clipped in". Jeez. I think i just made myself dumber. Didn't think that was possible.

Post your comment

Please log in to leave a comment.